What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

I was honoured with a call from Thor himself threatening me at the weekend. Now I genuinely hope he carries this out when he "up my way in the next couple weeks"

They seem like a right angry pair.

Was so funny. He started off all calm. Said his name and I was genuinely like who and asked him that. Then he said I had been defamotary about his company. When I started to reply he honestly started shouting like a lunatic and then hung up. Have no idea what he was saying with the accent, even though I am Scottish.

Was so funny. He started off all calm. Said his name and I was genuinely like who and asked him that. Then he said I had been defamotary about his company. When I started to reply he honestly started shouting like a lunatic and then hung up. Have no idea what he was saying with the accent, even though I am Scottish.

Ha ha! Well if they’re from Ayrshire, the accent can get a bit broad down there. It’s like the deep south of Scotland!

Katzenstein-getdrunk.jpg

I was honoured with a call from Thor himself threatening me at the weekend. Now I genuinely hope he carries this out when he "up my way in the next couple weeks"

Shame he's sunk what could have been a good business. We need more good UK vendors.

@Mitz That is only going to decrease as the industry is handed over. Far too many fly by nights who threaten the existence of genuine ones.

I cannot believe he's now threatening legitimate businesses!? I mean, way to go tool! I suppose he's taken your name to his 'solicitors' because we're all mean! Good grief Charlie Brown.

Yes apparently he has had no option but to go to the Police because of threats received. Yet he has time to phone me up and do just that lol

It’s all really bizarre. Someone in the capo squonker thread has said he also got a phone call, a customer, and he called him up to have a go about posts on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom