What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

They " buried" themselves !! The moment a seller posts $H!t on a thread relating to their failings never ends well for them IMO.

Paypal are saying I have to wait 'til the 17th to get some response from the wee shite.

All youse that got refunds from paypal, how did you go about it? I did the first thing of 'not getting item' then escalated it but still have to wait a week for the thief to reply - is that right??

paypal give them 10 days to respond , if they get no response they investigate ...... I escalated mine to a claim 14 days ago and still no refund , I believe it can take up to 30 days grrrrrrrr ................. very kind of the so called Guru to hold onto my cash for 6 feckin weeks and counting

So anyone got their wasp yet? Last public notice was that they would ship last Friday. If that was true they would have started arriving already. I haven't heard of a single person receiving a single item since this whole thing blew up. And not just wasps either. People ordered other items months ago and are still waiting. I feel sorry for anyone who paid by debit card. ALWAYS pay by PayPal people!!!

Well their website is still up and accepting orders. It would have allowed me to purchase 100000 dead rabbit rda's and 3000 tesla punk mods a few min ago. All for the princely sum of £27M. Lol.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, nothing has turned up and I've had no response to emails either. Have requested a refund and ordered from Fasttech instead!

Well their website is still up and accepting orders. It would have allowed me to purchase 100000 dead rabbit rda's and 3000 tesla punk mods a few min ago. All for the princely sum of £27M. Lol.
Bloody millionaire's coming over here taking all out mods and dead rabbits!

Back
Top Bottom