What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

I think at one point Fife where I'm from had a higher crime rate than Glasgow etc, a few towns collectively mind you. Everywhere has shite holes, we're not immune anywhere

The same was the case with Paisley at one point in the early 90s, during the temazepam epidemic. There were stabbings most weekends there for a while.

The temazepam epidemic? The mind boggles :hmm:

NHS stash drugs man, if you can't get the illegal shite, go for the NHS kit. Good stuff apparently.

Never heard the tales of junkies trying to inject the temazepam that was in jelly form into their veins and it going a wee bit wrong?

PayPal have refunded me too on both orders today, I'm done with these guys, no email, nothing. I hope everyone else gets theirs too.

Paypal are saying I have to wait 'til the 17th to get some response from the wee shite.

All youse that got refunds from paypal, how did you go about it? I did the first thing of 'not getting item' then escalated it but still have to wait a week for the thief to reply - is that right??

Paypal are saying I have to wait 'til the 17th to get some response from the wee shite.

All youse that got refunds from paypal, how did you go about it? I did the first thing of 'not getting item' then escalated it but still have to wait a week for the thief to reply - is that right??
At first they issued refunds asap but i guess they want to keep as much money as possible now so they are dragging it out in the knowledge paypal will refund you themselves and eventually TVG will just have a massive minus balance which they probably have no intention of reimbursing paypal for. Thus they walk away a few grand up and go onto the next scheme to cadge money for free. i maybe spectacularly wrong but it looks this way to me. I have not heard of anyone getting their items and eventually crack TGV exploded into a rant which imo gave things away that it was all a con, plus theres all the lies they told in the threads on here which got found out

Yes, perfectly normal. They have a week or so to respond to your claim and when they fail to respond or prove delivery PP will issue you with a refund. I escalated my claim on the 1st and received my refund earlier today.

Last edited:
NHS stash drugs man, if you can't get the illegal shite, go for the NHS kit. Good stuff apparently.

Never heard the tales of junkies trying to inject the temazepam that was in jelly form into their veins and it going a wee bit wrong?

Aye addicts did inject it, scary stuff. People were having either liver or kidney failure as well because they were eating so many of them and the plastic shells weren’t dissolving, just piling up in their digestive systems. It’s because of that and the carry on in Paisley and similar places that I think they banned the jelly ones and rarely prescribe it now. Used to give them out like sweeties.

Back
Top Bottom