What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

That was quoting the other guy (mitz?) wasn’t a response to you.

I think we probably agree more than disagree Simon it may be a difference in degree. Sounds like you’re of a similar stock to me. I remember my gran being angry cause the library was being run by “YOPies”. The original yts!

sorry, I forgot there was other people posting in the thread. :D

yeah, I know your a good guy, and I hope you know I am ..... I just don't like dickheads, they piss me off and I don't care if they are rich posh dickheads or poverty stricken dickheads in a scummy area... they are still a dickheads and I just wish people weren't dickheads to each other. Because not being a dickhead costs nothing.

Anyway back on topic, so do Ray and Thor live in Onthank?
edit: ah no it’s Irvine. please ignore...

edit: except I don’t live on a council estate anymore, I’m pseudo bourgeois these days and will happily spend £15 on a bottle of wine as an impulse buy in the waitrose round the corner..!
:-D

Ooh get you ya posh bugger!

naw its west kilbride they stay
Number 17

20171109_161925.jpg

Yeah Glasgow was the murder capital of Europe up until recently.
I think at one point Fife where I'm from had a higher crime rate than Glasgow etc, a few towns collectively mind you. Everywhere has shite holes, we're not immune anywhere

Finally had notification of my PayPal refund, but still have to wait for 5 days for the money to be back in my account.

Still not a peep from TVG at all. No emails, no calls, no messages, no whiff of an apology either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom