What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Strange that this thread is still going. Waiting in vain for the guru to rise from the ashes and dispatch a wasp nano.

Last edited:
Well according to Facetwat they're being dispatched as we speak. Some are getting email notifications, but not me. I'm not sure they know how to send them if I'm honest.

Ray knows how to post.
By posting i mean he knows how to post derogatory comments and what he's spending everyones cash on.

Ray knows how to post.
By posting i mean he knows how to post derogatory comments and what he's spending everyones cash on.
Ha!

@Ray@thevapingguru come back and post, defend the honour of Thor and his wonderful business. Tell us how things are being shipped “as we speak” and assure us of your “religious” checking and doting over the shipments. Tell us about your Facebook profile picture... are you sniping out of the B&M window in that pic? Are you repelling Conned customers who are advancing on the shop(house) or are you taking potshots at local children? When you started working for Thor is it true he made you “bury yourself in his bullet wound like a hungry chutney ferret”?
And most of all tell us you’re ok hun, cos we miss you more than you could ever know.

Jk fuck yourself you shit gibbon.

Back
Top Bottom