What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Yes I realise that, I just hadn't seen anyone else with this message from PayPal.

It also means TVG have taken/used money from their PayPal account (otherwise they'd have enough to cover all the refunds), the gits.
The whole thing must've been a lie. I doubt they ever even ordered the wasps. If they did they would have received them by now and sent them out. But nobody has received one or any other product for that matter. And their site still accepts orders and payments. They're nothing more than scummy scammers IMHO. PP probably put a hold on funds immediately. They probably withdrew what they could, when they could.

The whole thing must've been a lie. I doubt they ever even ordered the wasps. If they did they would have received them by now and sent them out. But nobody has received one or any other product for that matter. And their site still accepts orders and payments. They're nothing more than scummy scammers IMHO. PP probably put a hold on funds immediately. They probably withdrew what they could, when they could.
View attachment 145546

I am equal measures of shocked and amazed! Check the return address....

Two free 10ml bottles of eliquid too.

The mod was £19.99 by the way, cheapest I could find and thought I'd take a huge risk, which amazingly paid off!!
Taken from vapemail thread.
IMO though it would only take a few to recieve their items to cause some doubt and throw a whole load of extra mess on the issue.

Taken from vapemail thread.
IMO though it would only take a few to recieve their items to cause some doubt and throw a whole load of extra mess on the issue.
That has shocked me. So where are the wasps they supposedly received on the 9th? Not a single one sent out. That is the only product I've heard of being received by anyone. Very strange indeed.

That has shocked me. So where are the wasps they supposedly received on the 9th? Not a single one sent out. That is the only product I've heard of being received by anyone. Very strange indeed.
That was me, happened to find them on eBay whilst looking for pulse bf mods, only had limited feedback being new, bit noticed people had said how good they were, and items had obviously been delivered.

They only had the Pulse BF in stock, nothing else. I looked now, and they have nothing for sale, hm...

I wonder if they just had a few left over from cancelled orders and flogged them cheap on eBay?

That was me, happened to find them on eBay whilst looking for pulse bf mods, only had limited feedback being new, bit noticed people had said how good they were, and items had obviously been delivered.

They only had the Pulse BF in stock, nothing else. I looked now, and they have nothing for sale, hm...

I wonder if they just had a few left over from cancelled orders and flogged them cheap on eBay?
So it was an ebay sale and not through their website?

Same here but looks like a seperate ebay listing by them.

Same here but looks like a seperate ebay listing by them.

Back
Top Bottom