What's new

Another Vaporesso FORZ TX 80 kit Review

gary68

Legend
Vaporesso FORZ tx 80 kit
IMG_20201120_150635.jpg

This kit was sent to me free gratis by vaporesso to test drive its durability. This will not sway my opinions in any way.
My opinions are mine an not those of the POTV forum.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/forz-tx80

I recieved the kit last Friday. So I intended to start the test drive on Monday morning in work..... BUT
I got so curious to see what the tank and coils were like that I primed the 0.4ohm coil and filled the tank as soon as I unboxed it
IMG_20201120_150935.jpg

IMG_20201120_151007.jpg

The mod has a reassuring heft to it and feels really solid. All buttons have a positive feeling (clicky) and the whole mod feels really grippy with its rubbery coating.
The leather accent looks really good and has FORZ embossed in it
IMG_20201123_174705.jpg

The branding is really subtle with this kit
My imperial red one looks quite smart and I'm almost afraid to take it to work.
The screen and buttons have a really good looking brushed stainless steel surround a but like gunmetal

IMG_20201120_151232.jpg

At first I thought the tank looked top heavy but in use it is perfectly balanced.
In the past I've not got on with stock coil tanks but the flavour with the 0.4 ohm coil was great. Easily on par with rta I usually use.. Totally by accident I vaped the tank dry on the weekend (engrossed in a movie) got a dry hit. That normally means the end of a coil. But once I filled the tank normal service was resumed with no burnt cotton taste. 4 days later still tastes as good as the first draw...
The FORZ Tx80 kit is Ip67 rated, meaning it is 100% protected against dust and grit ingress. And watertight for up to 30 minutes in 150mm to 1000mm of water as long as the dust cap is fitted and airflow closed.. I've got mine dusty as hell but refrained from washing it clean as I don't have a tap in my workshop..
IMG_20201124_173200.jpg

It has had a few tumbles as I'm trying not to be precious with it.
No marks as yet that don't wipe off with a damp cloth.
The FORZ 25 is a stock coil tank supplied with 2 options a 0.15 mesh coil prefitted and a 0.4 mesh coil.. I fitted the latter as it suited my vaping preference. Top fill with a half turn top cap.. Quite thin slots to fill and a little hard to see juice level as 2 of the windows are blacked out but I found filling from one side and watching the liquid emerge from the other side to have best results...
The wattage recommended for the 0.4 ohm coil is 40 to 60 Watts I found my happy place at 27.5 Watts. With airflow about 1/3 open. But there is airflow aplenty to those preferring an airier draw..
The new "AXON 2.0" Chip has all the good features from past mods and adds a new setting (Ft) it improves the vaping experience by changing the voltage and temperature(heating rate) all went over my head. But it seems to work great..
In the menu there are settings to fully customise your vaping experience. Be that temperature control with the appropriate coils. Or battery saving with the auto ECO mode..
I like plain old wattage mode so didn't delve too far into the menu...
The screen seems a little dim but perfectly readable..
I would heartily recommend this kit to anyone requiring a sturdy mod/tank that can handle the rough and tumble of a busy work day on site
IMG_20201124_173333.jpg

A 21700 version would be absolutely awesome hint hint @Vaporesso ;). But carrying a spare 18650 (in a case (obviously) is no biggy)
A good feature is the USB C charge port.. When you plug in the cable it shows the battery %And time left to fully charged.. Usb charging not recommended as a regular thing, but the odd top up charge is fine if your in a jam..

So in summary if you need a daily beater that can take a few knocks.. And looks really good.... GO get one. They're great

Last edited:
Another review, yes, but its your very own review. I find it honest and personal, I liked it. Thanks for sharing mate.

Nice review this kit manages to looks rugged and stylish at the same .
And the coils are brilliant. Still in my daily carry and still on the first 0.4 coil. No drop off in flavour at all.. I'm into the habit of keeping the top on it too.. Nice not to be sucking sawdust half the time lol

Back
Top Bottom