What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

I'm looking to get some new batteries and wanted to know which ones are better. LG HG2 18650 30A 3000MAH BATTERY or the SAMSUNG INR18650-25R?

I'm looking to get some new batteries and wanted to know which ones are better. LG HG2 18650 30A 3000MAH BATTERY or the SAMSUNG INR18650-25R?
Both are great batteries, the HG2's will give a longer run time. Also consider 30Q's (similar to HG2's) and HE4's (similar to 25R's).

Last time I looked there, they had nothing in stock, like most places at that time. We're suddenly flooded with batteries everywhere!
Decent prices but shame about the postage (if spend less than £40) which makes them around the same price point as many others (looking at LG and Samsung).

Got some from Gearbest - http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_241350.html
They are genuine I can confirm :) Compared the weight and tested comparing to my other 25Rs. :)

Are there any UK sellers with LG HB4s in stock? All that I can find are US sellers who won't ship internationally, and sold-out UK sellers.

I'm still a relatively new to vaping,about a month,can anyone tell me what battery comes as standard in my eleaf pico 75?is it worth replacing like for like,or if possible upgrading?how much are they,and where's the best place to buy them from,I've just been reading a bit about torchy,but I'm unsure exactly what I need,any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm still a relatively new to vaping,about a month,can anyone tell me what battery comes as standard in my eleaf pico 75?is it worth replacing like for like,or if possible upgrading?how much are they,and where's the best place to buy them from,I've just been reading a bit about torchy,but I'm unsure exactly what I need,any help would be highly appreciated.
The eleaf Pico doesn't come with batteries as standard - its a mod that you put external batteries into and in most cases (depending on the vendor you buy from) they don't come with batteries - for that kind of mod though I would recommend the Samsung 25r's or LG HE4's - I'm using the HE4's myself and get a good 'average' day of vaping out of these.

Back
Top Bottom