What's new

Anyone able to repair my SXMini G Class ?

Haylingbrian

Postman
Hi all,

My G Class has developed a fault which I have had no success in finding a fix for.

Basically it seems to all be ok until I try to fire ANY atty on it, when I get a big fat SHORT message on the screen. From what I have gleaned it's more likely to be a physical rather than software fault but I don't have the tools or confidence to go hunting inside the mod. I will be honest in that it has been dropped on a couple of occasions and bumped about a bit but in no way abused.

If anyone could take a look at it for me that would be great. Obviously I don't expect this for free and am willing to pay.

Could you message me if you can help please....

Hi all,

My G Class has developed a fault which I have had no success in finding a fix for.

Basically it seems to all be ok until I try to fire ANY atty on it, when I get a big fat SHORT message on the screen. From what I have gleaned it's more likely to be a physical rather than software fault but I don't have the tools or confidence to go hunting inside the mod. I will be honest in that it has been dropped on a couple of occasions and bumped about a bit but in no way abused.

If anyone could take a look at it for me that would be great. Obviously I don't expect this for free and am willing to pay.

Could you message me if you can help please....

I'm not sure if @KytanDale still fixes mods or not maybe worth giving him a shout.

Back
Top Bottom