What's new

Anyone used djvape or vapedna?

MarylinC37

Achiever
I'm currently using my new Wotofo Recurve v2 RDA and this thing is giving me the best flavour I've ever had from any RBA so I wanted to get a second one in gold colour.

The only places I can see with the gold one in stock are either djvape or vapedna. I think they are both Chinese vendors but I've never used either of them before so I'm just wondering if anyone here has and whether your experience was good or bad.

Thanks all. :)

Not sure about vapedna but you'll only find bad reviews for djvape.

Not sure about vapedna but you'll only find bad reviews for djvape.

Yeah I saw that on Trustpilot but I thought it was still worth asking on here as the more dedicated vape community is more likely to know better.

Simple answer...... AVOID djvape like the plague AND ecigwarehouse. Drop Shippers and completely unreliable :12::12:

Simple answer...... AVOID djvape like the plague AND ecigwarehouse. Drop Shippers and completely unreliable :12::12:

Cheers @Rob

As for VapeDNA, they only have one single review on Trustpilot which doesn't fill me with confidence. I tried to order something from them the other day and their payment system didn't work but I sent them an email about it and at least they did reply so I might take the gamble and give them another chance.

Strangely the Wotofo website seems to have gone offline so I'm wondering if they've gone the same way as Dovpo. It seems like a lot of Wotofo products are going out of stock on various websites. It's a shame because I'm really impressed with how well the Recurve 2 is performing. The internal design seems to be very well thought out to channel the flavour really well.

I think VapeDNA could possible also be dropshippers just like Djvape, particularly as their only contact information is a free Outlook email address. However, it isn't a huge amount of money and since they've gone to all the trouble of creating their site and they did answer my last email I might give them a chance. I've emailed them again to ask them to confirm if they do have the gold Recurve in stock and offered to pay via Paypal which will give me some protection. If Wotofo have stopped trading this might be the last opportunity to get this RDA so I'll wait to see if VapeDNA email me back and if so I'll give it a go and keep my fingers crossed. :)

I think you're all right.

With drop shippers I think they just list everything as if it's in stock and then wait until they've got your money before they then try seeing if they can find it. I emailed this morning to see if they would confirm they do actually have one but I'm not expecting to hear back.

It's certainly a bit of a shocker though if we're seeing the end of Wotofo.

Back
Top Bottom