What's new

Are we relaxing lockdown measures too soon?

Personally I think it's too soon. If you can't do social distancing then you shouldn't do it, whatever it is. That is my view at the moment.
Called in to the supermarket while the bike was getting its MOT. They were all hopeless. I kept my bike face mask up just to put others at ease - no one else wore one or bother waiting for people in aisles to move. They were just shopping like normal.

Don’t bother me none given I’ve had it, maybe they all have too but I doubt it.

Personally I think it's too soon. If you can't do social distancing then you shouldn't do it, whatever it is. That is my view at the moment.
That could be next year or never.

Got to get that economy moving again
regardless of the cost to lives
Just waiting for them to have open days at care homes
to finish off the poor buggers.

June 1st we will all be back in same boat paddling up hill with nobody wanting to touch the oars.

Despite having the second worse death rate on the planet (we've stopped showing that graph in the daily briefings now so it"s not true any more, honest) thanks to our late, half-assed lockdown we now have enough spare capacity in our intensive care wards to handle many more people. Yes, 30% of you who end up there will die but if you are well off enough to avoid poor people you can now sell your house, play golf and go to the garden center. The Daily Mail will lose their shit over that so it's worth the unfortunate side-effects.

Last edited:
I Think it is too soon, I was talking about it this morning with my Heart Nurse and she also thinks it's too soon, it's at times like this i am glad i can't go out, so i won't be taking any risks and i hope all you guys on here try and stay safe.

Lost count of the many, many times they said the were following the science, being guided by the best science available...... now science is in their way, it's binned, if even it ever it was considered, yet some folks believed them

The Welsh, Scottish and NI governments think so. Be interesting to see how the above three will now handle things as they will have the advantage of watching from afar before they act.

Back
Top Bottom