What's new

Are you a discord user?

Digbys

Premium Vendor
Hey all,

Just a quick one to let you know I have started a discord server, it's new so not much fancy going on there but a few have already joined.

So if you do use it and want to pop in and say hi the link is below

Link - Digbys Juices Discord

Joined briefy and left when you started talking about social media feeds, sorry not my bag, I choose to ignore social media and do not entertain spamming by it. Sorry, that's just not why I use discord.

I don't really consider anything I post to be spam. Sorry that you thought so. Was going to have one channel in the server with updates from social, it wasn't going to be an in-your-face kind of thing.

Last edited:
Pulling your social feeds into a channel saves me having to go to multiple places to see what you’re up to. I tend to mute most servers anyway, and read what I want, so it wouldn’t be spamming me. +1 for adding the feeds :2thumbsup:

Thank fuck i have no idea what a disc cord is. I didn't even know you could still buy CD's.

Only having a laugh. I'm an old fart that thought black and white TV was ground breaking. :)

I feel it a bit now, turned 40 last week and the older i get the more Clint Eastwood's face makes sense

FHLN3ckUcAAjm0w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom