What's new

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

I was thinking before about a tobacco and fig vape as I’m going through a fig phase..

Fig has been one of my favourite things since just after I started diying liquid. I love it. I’ve been liking plum concentrates lately as well.

I can not remember if I have tried tamahaac..umm
Will grab some anyway...

I smoked a whole lot of dirty baccy rollies with menthol filters - up to 40 a day at my worst :eek:

My first eliquid was a menthol tobacco flavour that I found revolting. A tobacco flavour on it's own - absolutely disgusting. I'm only talking cheap liquid here, not the good stuff ;)

Anyhoo, I found fruit flavours and that's where I'm happy. Sometimes enjoy desserts too, but I'm fruity & proud :)2

I've not enjoyed the baccy roots I've tried but I do love some tamahaac. Particularly paraxu.

I started out on quidliquid black or something then I went through a phase of Londoner & captain jacks (lovely stuff) but now i'm mostly going through @Lee new ranges with no tobacco flavours.
I love the custard creams,the two scoops and the lemon meringue pie (the lemon tarte is a great palate cleanser imo) got the jam roly poly on steep as well as the ginger & custard.
Oh I got to these from his mint choc chip that was.
I'm gonna epipe the shite out of the jam roly.
Oh and I usually wait for his 40% off code.

Back
Top Bottom