What's new

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

My issue is I love tobacco blends so much I tend to have too many and never get round to using them.
I've four hastur mini 's on the go currently, each has a different manabush in it. I've firewater on the go in the three dvarws and fellon, indigene and batemans in the mtl squonkers.
I love juices like rope cut, el toro ect but I really never get the time to do more than try them.
I tend to try a new tobacco or tobacco blend every two weeks when I order my manabush and I stick them in my out and about pods/mini mods.
I do love the Turkish tobacco's from bestcig but Mrs kid is not a fan of the smells.

In 6 years I've never been tempted to smoke, never even thought about it, but tobacco juice has always been my ADV.

I have at least 6 tanks on the go, but I get through more tobacco juice in a Kayfun than any of the sub-ohm tanks.

I don't think I'm trying to emulate smoking, it's that I prefer savoury stuff over sweet, and tobacco juices are the closest we have to savoury vapes.

In 6 years I've never been tempted to smoke, never even thought about it, but tobacco juice has always been my ADV.

I have at least 6 tanks on the go, but I get through more tobacco juice in a Kayfun than any of the sub-ohm tanks.

I don't think I'm trying to emulate smoking, it's that I prefer savoury stuff over sweet, and tobacco juices are the closest we have to savoury vapes.
I agree. I was a cigar smoker (always central/south American but mainly Cuban)
And it was the complex notes that I found interesting. That's why manabush hits the spot. There's so many flavour elements that are reminiscent of cigar tobacco. Maple, toffee, vanilla and biscuit ect with that hint of tobacco.
Ultimately your taking in nicotine so unless your nic free. your never free of the sticky plant.
It's really the tar and chemical cocktail that we want to avoid.

I don't think I ever was one, as soon as I started vaping I enjoyed the taste of e-liquid's nicer tasting 'tobacco blends' than fags, I've never wanted something that tasted too much like fags, still don't enjoy NET's either.

It's part of why switching was pretty easy, if my rollies tasted like Chihuahua Sun then it might have been more difficult.

For all I like my bakery flavours, it's the spices I like TBH. I'm with you on tobaccos being more savoury too, I prefer darker/smokey notes over something like my Wife's very perfumed dragonfruit/strawberry creme!

First year of vaping was RY4 for me and never thought I'd want fruits, sweets and desserts. Now I can't stand the thought or smell of anything amelling like baccy [emoji40]

Ive never had any baccy flavours since i started vaping started using pineapple then moved on to black jack then i found heisenberg and thought i had found the one i vaped that for about a year on and off now i cant stand the stuff.........

Wrote an explanation of how I felt but then settled for a simple answer for once....

YES but NO but then again MAYBE

When I first tried vaping, I had used a few bad tobacco liquids in those cheap little pens with the ropes in them. I then went in to a shop and got a kangertech kit that came with 2 of those evod pens. The shop only sold their own liuids and done a tobacco called silver eleganza. It was all i used for about a year, then I started using one pen with the tobacco and one with other flavours. They done one called crushed lime which I still make to this day. I've not had a tobacco liquid in a good few years but as I'm writing this I'm now thinking I want some of that silver eleganza stuff again!

Back
Top Bottom