What's new

Aromamizer Supreme: epic!

@saffa_brit and @greeny1210

I have the supreme and I highly recommend you guys visit fast tech and buy the postless deck for it. It costs £5.55 and it raises the supreme to the next level. Wicking is also a breeze. Flavour is much better and you can fit some really chunky coils on it.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6185900

@greeny1210 I have an Engine Nano and I thought the same as you. Total shite. Then I read somewhere that if you raise the coils as high as you can without touching the top of the chamber, the flavour is better. It's not just better, its fecking amazing. I also just fold the wick ends down under the coil so they are just covering the juice holes on the deck and not poking through. No dry hits ever and wicks like a dream. I'm using it now and it's used on a daily basis.
I'm a recent convert. Bought myself a Supreme V2 and love it. The best RTA I've owned. I'm interested to know why the postless deck gives better results and what coils you're using in it. Cheers

Allows for bigger coils as no posts in the way. @scrumpox is the font of all knowledge regarding these so hopefully he can expand a little.

I saw a you tuber who's name I forget talk about setting the coils as high as possible for best flavour. Where do the Supreme experts stand on this theory?

I have the postless deck with my plus but its just meh muted dull flavours, i must be doing something wrong given the love for it
Whats the trick im missing if i give it one more go before selling it ..the build quality is fantastic just the vape i get is poor

Here you go. I put this build in yesterday as the old one was looking a bit manky!
316l fused clapton with a 3mm ID. It registering as 0.11ohms on my Reuleaux.
Plenty of vapour and my Melon Blast tastes delicious.

20171113_112808.jpg
20171113_112844.jpg
20171113_112732.jpg

I've never known anyone say that the higher the coils in Aromamizer the better the taste. That does apply to top air flow tanks like the OBS Engine. My coils are aligned with the side airholes.

I've never known anyone say that the higher the coils in Aromamizer the better the taste. That does apply to top air flow tanks like the OBS Engine. My coils are aligned with the side airholes.
Thanks for the pics.

This is the video I was referring to previously, in which it is recommended to seat coils as high as possible:

Back
Top Bottom