What's new

Aromamizer Supreme: epic!

Just paired the Plus up with a Captain that arrived today.
Looks fairly balanced, wish manufacturers would centre the 510.
Not a bad vape.......

2017-10-23 17.08.25.jpg

:threadhijacked: Just wondering what builds you guys use? Ive got the supreme v2 and havent nailed it yet.....but ive only had it a few days so.....

:threadhijacked: Just wondering what builds you guys use? Ive got the supreme v2 and havent nailed it yet.....but ive only had it a few days so.....

I just have a two claptons in it. Comes to 0.4 ohms and I'm running it at 75-80W. Getting very nice flavour from it.

Unfortunately I can't give you any more info on the coils, as I didn't put them in myself [emoji5]

The plus is even better

Okay i have this have for 5 or 6 months bought based on hype which i shouldn't have as i did same with the engine and its shite, but the plus ...im getting nothing its muted taste wise, poor clouds and general hit ! I have the reload (average) kylin (shite) ammit dual and 25 both best rtas ive tried
Ive tried different builds, different wicking 5ml 10ml different juices always disappoints big time especially flavour wise, watched videos etc but same muted dull flavours,its a gorgeous well made piece of kit but so much of a let down im going to sell it ...i may give it one last go if theres some bulletproof way of building or wicking

Whats the damn secret?????

Okay i have this have for 5 or 6 months bought based on hype which i shouldn't have as i did same with the engine and its shite, but the plus ...im getting nothing its muted taste wise, poor clouds and general hit ! I have the reload (average) kylin (shite) ammit dual and 25 both best rtas ive tried
Ive tried different builds, different wicking 5ml 10ml different juices always disappoints big time especially flavour wise, watched videos etc but same muted dull flavours,its a gorgeous well made piece of kit but so much of a let down im going to sell it ...i may give it one last go if theres some bulletproof way of building or wicking

Whats the damn secret?????
Sell it to me :)

Sell it to me :)

Depends what it's worth mate tbh paid about £40 for it with the 2 extra glasses and it's pretty much brand new condition wise lovely gun metal colour and I like the quality of it so love to keep it if I could work out what I'm doing wrong or if it's just not for me

I have just used the Aromamizer Supreme V1 and it is absolutely amazing.
This blows all other tanks I've used out the water.
I didn't put anything fancy in just kanthal 24ga 3mm 7 wraps. About as basic as you get.
And it's so easy to wick.. like an RDA just tuck the ends in.
The flavour is so much more defined than I've experienced before.
Awesome! I need more of these. I must have the V2 and the Plus.

Last edited:
@saffa_brit and @greeny1210

I have the supreme and I highly recommend you guys visit fast tech and buy the postless deck for it. It costs £5.55 and it raises the supreme to the next level. Wicking is also a breeze. Flavour is much better and you can fit some really chunky coils on it.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6185900

@greeny1210 I have an Engine Nano and I thought the same as you. Total shite. Then I read somewhere that if you raise the coils as high as you can without touching the top of the chamber, the flavour is better. It's not just better, its fecking amazing. I also just fold the wick ends down under the coil so they are just covering the juice holes on the deck and not poking through. No dry hits ever and wicks like a dream. I'm using it now and it's used on a daily basis.

@ukvaper that's good to know. Would it be possible for you to post a pic of your build on the postless deck? I've got the limited edition one that came with the 4ml and 7ml tanks and the postless deck.
I just started with the 2 post because I've never tried postless before.
I really don't know how it could be possible to be better than this. Every tank I buy or consider buying has to be compared to the Supreme from now on.

Back
Top Bottom