What's new

Aspire nautilus broken glass

km06ore

Postman
Hi guys needing some help, I broke my nautilus mini glass, when I was trying to unscrew it to replace the glass tank with the steel one it broke even more, now I have removed all of the glass except the upper part of the glass that has the threads, that park is still in the part that it screws onto, there's nothing showing to grip onto to unscrew, has anyone else had this problem, all I can think of is to try and chip away the glass until it is all out if possible.
I've been using an aerotank since this happened and missed the aspire so I bought a big nautilus but would like to be able to use the mini again, any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Try putting your finger inside the metal bit where the threads are and pushing hard on the glass while trying to unscrew at the same time, I had the same issue with my kayfun

I'll have a go at that I'll need to use a towel as it's sharp lol

If you've already got the spare steel tank doesn't it come with it's own top hardware built in, because the mesh one does. You'll probably want to get the glass out eventually but if you're desperate to use the mini you surely only need the base.

Like I said, not sure if this applies to the full steel tank but it does for the mesh one. Apologies if this is a load of bollocks.

Still waiting on the steel tank to arrive I ordered a steel and a glass replacement, will see what the steel one comes with

Still waiting on the steel tank to arrive I ordered a steel and a glass replacement, will see what the steel one comes with

Ah, I thought you already had the spare tank:oops: Hope it comes quick for you.

I'm really liking my mini nautilus and bought the mesh tank to save any breakages but my missus liked the look of it so much I gave it to her. Since then I got an eleaf istick and have no worries of any 'rolling off the table' situations. Might still get another mesh tank as I think they look nice but I don't hate the look of the glass tank...well, not yet.

I'm sorted right now with it's bigger brother, never bought it originally as I thought it would have been too big for my itaste vv3, I've moved onto a SID and bought a large nautilus just want the mini for trying new flavours and as a back up, got lots of pro tanks but they don't work as well in my opinion,
Thanks for all the replys

Problem solved guys, chipped away with a small screwdriver, thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom