What's new

Aspire nautilus broken glass

Hi guys needing some help, I broke my nautilus mini glass, when I was trying to unscrew it to replace the glass tank with the steel one it broke even more, now I have removed all of the glass except the upper part of the glass that has the threads, that park is still in the part that it screws onto, there's nothing showing to grip onto to unscrew, has anyone else had this problem, all I can think of is to try and chip away the glass until it is all out if possible.
I've been using an aerotank since this happened and missed the aspire so I bought a big nautilus but would like to be able to use the mini again, any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
I have a lot of problems with broken glass, or i used to, always dropping them, as i have problems with my hands due to a medical issue called parkinsons. anyway i came across these silicone things, and since then i havent had a problem -they're are called Vapeguard, i saw them on Etsy
I do recommend them, i used to break vape glasses just on the table when they fall sideways, especially so with a bubble glass as they stand proud, and are the first thing to hit

Back
Top Bottom