What's new

Aspire Nautilus X 1.8ohm Coils to release soon

aspire

Manufacturer
The 1.8Ω coils for the Nautilus X are now on pre-order on the official Aspire websiteonline.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-x-18ohm-coil-5pcsdelivery-in-early-july-p-203.html. Nautilus X coils are 1.8Ω and are rated for use at 12-16 watts. The Nautilus X coils incorporate U-Tech, the latest coil technology. Vape flows through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled. This all-new airflow performance allows for unrivaled vape flavor and e-juice taste.
Product Link: 1.8Ω Coils online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-x-18ohm-coil-5pcsdelivery-in-early-july-p-203.html
Feel free to discuss or the review the Nautilus X 1.8ohm coils here.
1.jpg

Hope they are better than the ones I got with the X the stock ones have got no flavour.
Tried different juice still the same

Dear Friends,
Anyone tried the Nautilus X 1.8 ohm coil?
What's your use experience ?
Tell us your opinion:D

Not tried the1.8 but 1.5 are terrible no flavour whatsoever tried different juice it makes no difference

Not tried the1.8 but 1.5 are terrible no flavour whatsoever tried different juice it makes no difference

Sounds similar to the bad run of cleito coils I've had...

Aspire don't care though..

They stop replying to your emails and the after sale care is shocking... ( That's based on my own personal experience )

Sounds similar to the bad run of cleito coils I've had...

Aspire don't care though..

They stop replying to your emails and the after sale care is shocking... ( That's based on my own personal experience )
Ive never had a bad coil from aspire but have heard the storys. Whats it that makes the coils bad as i get good flavour and life span from all there coils?

Ive never had a bad coil from aspire but have heard the storys. Whats it that makes the coils bad as i get good flavour and life span from all there coils?

Some are duffers from the off.. No flavour , some don't have enough wicking and spit and splutter leaking juice. Some last a day or a week...

Then you get good ones going for weeks.. Quality control is inconsistent and production. .

I've pulled them to bits and some had much less wick and some where crammed with it...

You get ones that cause air locking and when you realise the tip you get a stream of bubbles..

I've just put my last coil in and I'm not buying anymore for now..

Aspire have not met my expectations and the product is like "coil roulette"...

I'm not paying £12 for 5 coils and only getting 2 good ones , one iffy one and two that are not even fit for purpose...

Rant over lol..

Some are duffers from the off.. No flavour , some don't have enough wicking and spit and splutter leaking juice. Some last a day or a week...

Then you get good ones going for weeks.. Quality control is inconsistent and production. .

I've pulled them to bits and some had much less wick and some where crammed with it...

You get ones that cause air locking and when you realise the tip you get a stream of bubbles..

I've just put my last coil in and I'm not buying anymore for now..

Aspire have not met my expectations and the product is like "coil roulette"...

I'm not paying £12 for 5 coils and only getting 2 good ones , one iffy one and two that are not even fit for purpose...

Rant over lol..
Never had any of them problems i must just be lucky lol

I really wish I'd had the same experience as you mate..

Its a good tank and great when it's working...

If aspire even acknowledged the problem and had a ounce of empathy..

I'd not have as much ill feeling..

They make you give them serial numbers , temps, vg / PG etc even photos and then they can't even bother to reply..

They told me it was the vg killing coils and the tested @ 80pg / 20 vg..

That's rubbish.. I've ran a coil on 80vg for a month..

1.5 ohm coils are nothing special to be honest. Hope these 1.8 will perform better

Back
Top Bottom