What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Yeah, didn’t ruin it for me but I guess I expected better from Aspire seeing as it’s meant to be their top of the range stuff. I’m going to make a complaint to the vendor as I think they need to be aware of things like this. Three tiny magnets stuffed inside a component like that, it’s a bit weird.
Loving the vape though - glad I got one :)

Yes, do make them aware of it.

So 2 weeks in still not a single dry hit or drop of leaking but I'm kind of struggling with getting flavor and I'm not sure if it's just me getting used to the juice. I was already not tasting it as well with my fresia using the same juice, Watson platinum 12mg

Tried 2.5mm and 3mm still using the 26g n80 round wire. Put the coil right 1~2 mm above the inlet and little higher up. I can taste the sweetness clear and strong of I bump the wattage up to 25 but I got to do more of rdl then and it's a little too much nic for me. I think it's just me I can taste the tobacco to first thing in the morning. Going to order more juice tomorrow I'm thinking I should get something other than tobacco flavor?

Sorry for not updating earlier thought I'd keep waiting see how it performs and I'll take a picture of the build inside (got most of a tank inside it now). Still happy with the purchase it does what I wanted my charge lasts forever and I still have about half the 60ml bottle left(bought on the 15th}

So 2 weeks in still not a single dry hit or drop of leaking but I'm kind of struggling with getting flavor and I'm not sure if it's just me getting used to the juice. I was already not tasting it as well with my fresia using the same juice, Watson platinum 12mg

Tried 2.5mm and 3mm still using the 26g n80 round wire. Put the coil right 1~2 mm above the inlet and little higher up. I can taste the sweetness clear and strong of I bump the wattage up to 25 but I got to do more of rdl then and it's a little too much nic for me. I think it's just me I can taste the tobacco to first thing in the morning. Going to order more juice tomorrow I'm thinking I should get something other than tobacco flavor?

Sorry for not updating earlier thought I'd keep waiting see how it performs and I'll take a picture of the build inside (got most of a tank inside it now). Still happy with the purchase it does what I wanted my charge lasts forever and I still have about half the 60ml bottle left(bought on the 15th}

26g wire will be fine for the higher RDL vapes but for me I find 27 or 28g wire ramps up much better for low watts MTL.

I'll have to try that. Took some pictures and put a 2.5mm coil in. Was a lot of juice stuck to the inside of the chamber, wicked it tighter.

The darker one is the 3.5mm

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_230315.jpg
    IMG_20210731_230315.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20210731_224602.jpg
    IMG_20210731_224602.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20210731_224548.jpg
    IMG_20210731_224548.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 113
I'll have to try that. Took some pictures and put a 2.5mm coil in. Was a lot of juice stuck to the inside of the chamber, wicked it tighter.

The darker one is the 3.5mm

Looks fine to me. I always use 2.5mm for MTL.

Must be loose wicking before and me getting used to the juice. Local vape shop has a sale on don Juan cafe, tobacco dulce, churo ,blueberry and double barrel oak think I'll order one soon as they open. Thanks again for all the help!

Got the Neeko. It was soaked in machine oil. I will leave it under soapy water for a couple of days, smells terrible.

dVkaUDL.jpg

Last edited:
That looks really bad. In fact I've never seen an atty that bad. Email aspire vendor uk - I had an issue with mine out of the box and they were pretty quick with the follow up. Haven't heard anything since tho...
Hope you can get rid of the oil/smell as it's a great rta.

Wash it with soapy water and leave it in Milton for 30 minutes, should be fine after that.

Back
Top Bottom