What's new

Aspire neeko rta

I'm late to the game on the neeko, but I saw one on sale and couldn't pass up the opertunity to expand My aspire prestige collection.

Reading through this thread I'm planning to try my standard mtl build:

6-7 wrap 26ga ni80 2.5mm id .65-.70 ohms.
Nothing fancy just reliable round wire.

Going to put it on my aspire mix with the metal/acrylic tank.

The only thing I'm not sure about is pins, is the chimney pin pointless?

I usually prefer a 0.8mm draw but I don't want it to piss the bed on me. So should I go for the 1mm instead?

I'm late to the game on the neeko, but I saw one on sale and couldn't pass up the opertunity to expand My aspire prestige collection.

I usually prefer a 0.8mm draw but I don't want it to piss the bed on me. So should I go for the 1mm instead?

I think we all gave up on the chimney pin. Better without. Try the 0.8. it's pretty forgiving in my experience.

I see no difference with chimney pin. Using 1,5mm under the coil and no pin on the top.

I’m only just learning to drive the Neeko. At any other time we’d be well aquatinted by now. But it arrived about the same time as the Abyss, so all I’ve done is put in a .36 build with the 1.5 bottom and 2.5 top pins. Which, to be fair, is very good for both clouds and flavour.

I use the biggest chimney pin and the 1mm pin beneath the coil. The chimney pin definitely makes a difference to the draw.

I don't use the chimney pin either. When I tried it, the small pins created gurgling and odd blob of juice in the mouth, while the larger bores didn't improve anything. Great rta without it, not so good with it in place.

Back
Top Bottom