What's new

Replace my Hastur Mini RTA with what?

smonks

Initiate
Have been using my Hastur Mini MTL RTA pretty much since it came out (no idea how long that is!).

Had a brief flirtation with an Aspire Neeko RTA which was amazing flavour wise but leaked to the point of being utterly useless - after wicking first tank full was always fine, no leaks and a great vape, but as soon as you re-filled the tank it poured out - think it must be faulty - shame as it was great otherwise.

So, I'm looking for a new MTL RTA and wondered what people would suggest?

Good flavour and leak free.

Thoughts?

I was a late to the party but if you fancy a true Mtl experience the experomizer, it is top air flow. I was fortunate enough a member on here sold me one.

You can't go wrong with kayfun lite or prime.

Pioneer is lovely but you got to have bit of experience

Glaz mini hard to get hold of but again another great tank.

I love the hastur and mini hastur.

I'm surprised you had trouble with the neeko leaking, have you checked the o-rings? Maybe you just need to stuff a bit more cotton in there?

The pioneer would be my first choice. Glaz is really good too, but as @82khali says, they're hard to get hold of. The alberich is another of my favourites at the moment. But it stands taller than the hastur by quite a bit.

Good choices above. I'll just add the Sure RTA (bottom fill) and Arcana 22 (expensive) to the list.

Will also add some of vape systems attys to the list, the by-ka range is amazing as are the caiman rdta. Authentic are expensive but have had clones too and tbh there's hardly any difference. Also the diplomatic rta but thats around the £90 mark.

Thanks all, totally forgot that I actually have a pioneer in my collection - for some reason I didn't get on with it initially but just resurrected it and it's ticking all the boxes now. Will take a look at some of the others you've all suggested.

Have been using my Hastur Mini MTL RTA pretty much since it came out (no idea how long that is!).

Had a brief flirtation with an Aspire Neeko RTA which was amazing flavour wise but leaked to the point of being utterly useless - after wicking first tank full was always fine, no leaks and a great vape, but as soon as you re-filled the tank it poured out - think it must be faulty - shame as it was great otherwise.

So, I'm looking for a new MTL RTA and wondered what people would suggest?

Good flavour and leak free.

Thoughts?
I would check if the coil/wick is too close to the airflow. I had that problem and basically it wicked from the juice channels straight through the airflow.

Back
Top Bottom