What's new

Aspire neeko rta

I was finally able to build the Neeko. No machine oil taste, great vape, thank you guys for your inputs.

gMb6377.jpg

Just not speaking to me this one. Doesn't look a patch on the outstanding Nevermore.

I've not heard much about the Nevermore, apart from a (Bogan?) review which didn't make me want to rush out and buy one. Care to give us a little more as to why you rate it?

Flavour is outstanding and it'll go very tight if you want it to. Wicking isn't straightforward to avoid gurgling as the juice slots are quite wide and deep, but if you nail it, it's silent. Cheap off their site, comes direct from Canada, didn't get hit with any import duties.

Little update: I got 28g ni80 and vandyvape superfine MTL clapton still got spitback gurgling condensation and stuff and I seem to have made it worse somehow it doesn't bubble like it used to, got to give a sharp blow into it or suck hard her a few. When I open the cap there's a bunch of bubbles coming out and I get a much wetter hit for a few. I'll keep at it until I can get another rta looking at the hastur mini or siren v4. The siren is a little cheaper

That's weird about all that machine oil though mine didn't have any rather liked the build quality. Glad you got it sorted out though

I just use a standard round wire in the Neeko and find the flavour really good. Great build quality and easy to build. Just shows that we are all different.

Indeed! My guess is mine is somehow defective had that with the fresia too and people say bloto leaks, wasp nano has spitback but I've never had a problem with this two and the bloto was my first ever rta.

Back
Top Bottom