What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Neeko, but my Vertex has been knocked around and bears all manner of battle scars, so maybe it's not a fair comparison.

@John R thanks for the input in the Nevermore. Looking like an absolute bloody bargain on their website like you say. Very tempting, as is their Vert 2 kit.
I see you changed your mind on the Neeko... how would you rate it in a head to head with the Nevermore?

Comparing the two I'd say the Neeko is easier to build but the flavour is about the same between them.

I don't think you'd be disappointed by either or both.

Looks-wise, I think they're both bonny tanks.

IMG_2775.jpeg

I must be doing something wrong with my Nevermore. Was disappointed with mine. Will have to dig it out again

Picked this up for twenty quid, looking forward to having a go when I get time to build it. Seems popular on here which always helps persuade me:)

Picked this up for twenty quid, looking forward to having a go when I get time to build it. Seems popular on here which always helps persuade me:)

I find it works well for tobaccos. It's easy to build too. I'm talking about the Neeko btw.

I finally picked up a Neeko in a black friday sale. It arrived today. It looks stunning and the airflow is super smooth. Build quality is also top notch, but I'm struggling to get the flavour I've come to expect from mtl rta's after using my Pioneers and Kayfun for so long.

I'm vaping some juice cabin tobbaco scotch with a fused clapton, and 1mm pin in the bottom, 2.5mm at the top.

I guess I'll have to do a bit more experimenting by adjusting the coil height and trying some of my other NET's. I really want to love this rta.

I finally picked up a Neeko in a black friday sale. It arrived today. It looks stunning and the airflow is super smooth. Build quality is also top notch, but I'm struggling to get the flavour I've come to expect from mtl rta's after using my Pioneers and Kayfun for so long.

I'm vaping some juice cabin tobbaco scotch with a fused clapton, and 1mm pin in the bottom, 2.5mm at the top.

I guess I'll have to do a bit more experimenting by adjusting the coil height and trying some of my other NET's. I really want to love this rta.

It's certainly possible to get the flavour on par with the Kayfun. I actually prefer my Neeko now.

Back
Top Bottom