What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Must admit, it does need to breathe, I think the top restrictors were intended to let you adjust the airflow with the build still in place, but at a price of reduced flavour. But once you get your sweet spot theres no need.

I began getting a strong taste of machine oil when i got towards the end of the tank, so I cleaned it, put another build in, lowered the coil a bit, and adjusted my wicking method. I'm getting much better flavour now and a nice saturated vape.

I'm happy to say that the Neeko will definitely be joining my Kayfun and Pioneers in my daily rotation.

I really need to stop being so eager to build new atomizers, and start giving them a clean before I get a lung full of grease and oil, rather than after. I never learn.

I began getting a strong taste of machine oil when i got towards the end of the tank, so I cleaned it, put another build in, lowered the coil a bit, and adjusted my wicking method. I'm getting much better flavour now and a nice saturated vape.

I'm happy to say that the Neeko will definitely be joining my Kayfun and Pioneers in my daily rotation.

I really need to stop being so eager to build new atomizers, and start giving them a clean before I get a lung full of grease and oil, rather than after. I never learn.
Rule number 1 of a new tank: ALWAYS wash it before use

Despite spending too much again on rtas this year I reckon on reflection that this will be my tank of the year.

Flavour amazing, vape experience amazing. Never had a dry hit, never had any liquid anywhere it shouldn't be.

Picked up a couple more on Black Friday for £18. That's insane for the quality you are getting.

Despite spending too much again on rtas this year I reckon on reflection that this will be my tank of the year.

Flavour amazing, vape experience amazing. Never had a dry hit, never had any liquid anywhere it shouldn't be.

Picked up a couple more on Black Friday for £18. That's insane for the quality you are getting.

Agree with you. Takes a lot of beating imo.

I may end up putting the Neeko up in the classies soon, it gets little use now the 2 Sirens are in constant use

Back
Top Bottom