What's new

Aspire neeko rta

It is very easy to live with and the performance for me is excellent. Glad you like it.

Yeah I’m really happy with it. For some reason getting a very similar flavour from this tank to the Hastur Mini which was a tank I liked but could never quite get to wick correctly. All good, as they say.

Got my Neeko yesterday, put 3 builds through it and i must say colour me very impressed. I just might pick a second one up.

It has top and bottom airflow inserts, I had plenty of fun playing around with the combinations and finding a perfect balance to suit my taste, the top one you can change on the fly but the bottom one needs to be fitted before the coil.

My review has been delayed while I wait for the final retail version but overall I really liked it.

View attachment 244760 View attachment 244761

i am in love with this model :14:

Love Neeko, however getting leaks a gurgling. When filling, turning it upside down for 10 seconds solved leaking after filling. But it still happens form time to time. Sometimes gurgles and sometimes even leaks from small air slots on to bottom. Coil is 2.5 mm and cotton stuffed into wick holes. Any ideas?

Love Neeko, however getting leaks a gurgling. When filling, turning it upside down for 10 seconds solved leaking after filling. But it still happens form time to time. Sometimes gurgles and sometimes even leaks from small air slots on to bottom. Coil is 2.5 mm and cotton stuffed into wick holes. Any ideas?

I'm rewicking later so will take pics of what I do. Never had either

3mm ID coil will give you enough wick to alleviate the gurgling.

Back
Top Bottom