What's new

Aspire Triton thumbs up or down?

kevlaa

Initiate
Im not sure if this has been covered before (cant seem to find any threads). Im really disappointed with my new Triton tank i just dont seem to perform aswell as my subtank mini or isub-g.
Far to much air flow even without opening the top holes, and flavour is so dull.
I thought i may have a bad batch of coils been through 4 now so just got the RTA section and thats about the same.
Help or suggestions needed.

I think you maybe right russ t
Time to sell or swap.
I know loads of people love the triton but im not digging it.
Just not for me.

Thing is here people saying it good lots saying its shite I thought it was me at first being idjiot but got the uwell not one prob so I'm going with triton hit and miss maybe due to coils or overall build.

i got both kanger subtank triton and atlantis, for high power vaping im useing my atlantis with triton coils 0.5ohm (bloody thirsty tank)
medium power i use the triton not quite so bad but i like it good clouds but flavor not a patch on subtank on both aspire tanks
low power vape is my subtank with rba at 0.7ohm coil and its hellish flavor if i have strong juices they go through atlantis tanks,

wouldnt say atlantis is a bad tank apart from the amount of juice it uses,

Going against the flow but thumbs up for the Triton, love it

Also had the crown and great tank but vape is quite different and not as good as Triton T least for me, too warm, swapped for another Zephyrus

When I want immense clouds and flavour I use my treasured dripper

Oh i totally agree im always on a dripper at home but for work and when im out and a tank is needed.
So my subtank wins at the moment.

Thumbs up from me but I plus ohm with it on the 1.8 coils, has been absolutly fine for me Mouth-to-lunging

I did have a go with the RBA & found it pants but another shot at it is on my to do list

It's not great - the stock coils are better than the RBA, but I've recently discovered the vertical coil build which I tried very briefly and it seems much better.

Back
Top Bottom