What's new

Aspire Triton thumbs up or down?

It gets a big old thumbs down from me, the thing either spits, leaks, or shorts on any mod I own & is a nightmare to get working again, the clouds it produces when it actually fires are big yet the flavours are non existent, it's that useless for myself it's going on the swap forum shortly, the response's I've had off aspire customer support regarding help & info have been absolutely useless

Friend has one and I've always found the flavour lacking. High, low, medium wattage, it's always been disappointing.

When it was first released I was sure I was going to get one and now I'm glad I didn't...

I truly am so gutted i got one and the rta section.
This is my first product from aspire and wont buy anything of there's in the future.

Thumbs down from me. Couldn't get on with it at all.

Did you get that from me? :D

Thumbs down from me also,possibly the worst tank ever

Not being able to replace the glass when you break it,not if,the glass is ridiculously thin

It's really a big expensive CE4 IMO :18:

Did you get that from me? :D

Thumbs down from me also,possibly the worst tank ever

Not being able to replace the glass when you break it,not if,the glass is ridiculously thin

It's really a big expensive CE4 IMO :18:

No, I bought it in a cyprus vape shop because i was bored on holiday to try it out, before I got back to Uk it was in the classifieds...only did a tank in it in each coil....just not for me..

Back
Top Bottom