What's new

Back again. Needed a break.

Cheers. I’d like to apologise how I acted up. When I get stressed my sanity goes out the window.

You're not the only one. I do the same thing. And I say things I don't mean or I regret later. Just the other day I said something I regretted layer and apologized for it the next day.

I think some people are upset with me now to tell the truth but there is nothing I can do about that. I am who I am.

You're not the only one. I do the same thing. And I say things I don't mean or I regret later. Just the other day I said something I regretted layer and apologized for it the next day.

I think some people are upset with me now to tell the truth but there is nothing I can do about that. I am who I am.

But the fact they aren't talking to me anymore does not change how I feel about them. I still hold everyone here dear to me, like extended family. I forgive them.

Sometimes we need to let out our insanity to appreciate our humanity and keep us civilised. Otherwise bottling it up could end in catastrophe. But also it doesn’t help that I can be an opinionated arsehole.

Sometimes we need to let out our insanity to appreciate our humanity and keep us civilised. Otherwise bottling it up could end in catastrophe. But also it doesn’t help that I can be an opinionated arsehole.

Lol I hear ya!! So can i!!
But at least we know how to apologise for it too :) there's the difference between us and complete arseholes ;)

Oh they talk to us, but they only talk to country hicks ya know? They're the only ones who ever say they were kidnapped by em lol

Oh wait.... I'm at risk!!! I'm a country hick!!!!

Lol I hope you’re armed if they show up.

Lol oh yeah!
FB_IMG_1558664233866.jpg

Good to see you back mate we all need a break at some point and glad to hear your ok.......:2thumbsup:.........

Back
Top Bottom