What's new

Back to vaping! looking for advice.

lupostef

Achiever
Hi all!

I'm back to vaping after a 2 1/2 year relapse of smoking!

A lot seems to have changed with whole juice and nicotine situation, I've still got a load of 3mg juices that seem to be ok that I'm working my way through.

I'm currently using an asMODus minikin v2 mod with a smok baby v8 tank as I sold nearly all of my other stuff RTAs, RDAs, mods etc etc.

I need some advice on buying some new bits, prefer the higher end of market stuff :D So looking for store recommendations and what to get .....

I'm looking at getting:
Mod, preferably dual 18650
Tanks
RTAs
RDAs

Cheers
Stef.

Hi all!

I'm back to vaping after a 2 1/2 year relapse of smoking!

A lot seems to have changed with whole juice and nicotine situation, I've still got a load of 3mg juices that seem to be ok that I'm working my way through.

I'm currently using an asMODus minikin v2 mod with a smok baby v8 tank as I sold nearly all of my other stuff RTAs, RDAs, mods etc etc.

I need some advice on buying some new bits, prefer the higher end of market stuff :D So looking for store recommendations and what to get .....

I'm looking at getting:
Mod, preferably dual 18650
Tanks
RTAs
RDAs

Cheers
Stef.
Welcome back to the forum [emoji4]

High end mod message Stu @vapesmarter he makes the best looking stabwood mods money can buy but at affordable prices because you get forum discount and nothing feels more high end than a custom 1 off [emoji4]

RDA wise this is one of the best right now
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/qp-design-kali-rda-rsa-kit-v2

Tanks someone else will have to jump in cos I know fuck all on them

Welcome back to the forum [emoji4]

High end mod message Stu @vapesmarter he makes the best looking stabwood mods money can buy but at affordable prices because you get forum discount and nothing feels more high end than a custom 1 off [emoji4]

RDA wise this is one of the best right now
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/qp-design-kali-rda-rsa-kit-v2

Tanks someone else will have to jump in cos I know fuck all on them

I'll check his work out I had a nice stabilised wood squanker a few years back, can't remember who made it now :doh:I also like a nice bit of machine work or tactile black etc.

The QP RDA looks nice, nice bit of room on the build deck too as I'm going to be out of practice ;)

Welcome back Stef :) we were only talking about you the other day :)
Lots has changed but the basics remain much the same really? The BIG change has been the advent of the Pod Systems and Nic Salts, but we’ll get into all that later:)

Welcome back Stef :) we were only talking about you the other day :)
Lots has changed but the basics remain much the same really? The BIG change has been the advent of the Pod Systems and Nic Salts, but we’ll get into all that later:)

uh oh all bad I hope :D How did that come about its been a while?

It's all blown my brain but in a good way at least I'm off the fags!

Back
Top Bottom