What's new

Ban Ecigs? Silly site.

Isn't he the same nobweasel on twitter? He has 49 followers! A force to be reckoned with?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I commented on his face book ,I think the cheeky sod moved me over to his [like this post section]
I think he has hacked my face book ,

So I sent him a few more comments,not abusive ones,

Last edited:
First of all i noticed it looks like it says BANE CIGS so i'm thinking its an advertisement site for a new brand, next thing i notice is this person lists ecigs and vaping as a type of quit smoking aid I suppose this is true in a way as I have ditched smoking and now exclusively vape.
this person also goes on to say these products are new but as far as I know they have been out since around 2003 in china and one of the reviewers I follow Igetcha69 has been reviewing for 5years so not that new really.
and as for this silly person saying we need to look at the bigger picture and know what we are getting into.
that person is basically saying anyone who vapes is an idiot who should not be allowed to make the choice for themselves.
Personally I have never felt better since I started vaping 2 months ago, I can breathe much better I can taste and smell again and I am officially diagnosed as suffering from Chronic migraines I have all kinds of fancy pills for it and would usually get around 10-12 bad migraines per month this month I have had no tobacco only Ejuice and have only suffered 2 bad migraines I'm not saying there is a definite connection however I will be keeping an eye on the situation and keeping notes on how many migraines I suffer in future.
I truly believe Vaping has saved my life and I am not going back.

So who is Ian Westhaed then? After all his rants saying ban ecigs, the plank has put a petition in to only ban in public places? :S

I don't get why do people go out their way to try and ban ecigs? what is their problem? and how can they physically say its more unhealthily then cigarettes? thats impossible

All I can say is that with 3 months off the coffin nails, the first couple of weeks on cigalikes, my husband is complaining that he can no longer use my smoker's cough as an echo-location device when we're out and about but apart. I don't hack my lungs up every morning. My lungs don't HURT, and I'm not hacking my soul up all the time.

Back
Top Bottom