What's new

Batteries for low/sub ohm builds

Thanks for the reply pal, you must be the Raguri 3dj mentioned. I appreciate the advice. So in a nut shell, purple should be ok, just be carefully when going lower than 0.3 say.

Take this from experience. The purples don't even sweat at 0.15 ;)

Last edited:
Cool man, thanks . . . could you recommend a decent, reasonably priced to join my soon to be purchased Vamo v5?

Can't sub ohm on a vamp, but if you mean a mech... the k100 is bloody good for the price. Or the Diablo Hades being sold on Midlands Vaping.

Can't sub ohm on a vamp, but if you mean a mech... the k100 is bloody good for the price. Or the Diablo Hades being sold on Midlands Vaping.

I wasn't going to sub ohm using the vamo, not a good idea. Just use it to check builds, and use tanks. I want to use a mech for builds. Ill check them out, cheers buddy!

I wasn't going to sub ohm using the vamo, not a good idea. Just use it to check builds, and use tanks. I want to use a mech for builds. Ill check them out, cheers buddy!

There's also another one sold by Midlands but can't remember the name... cheap though.

There's also another one sold by Midlands but can't remember the name... cheap though.

On there site now, cheers for the recommendation. They have MCV mods :yahoo: I may just have to spend that little more, once ive had my vamo for a bit and decide to move onto building. The panzer and black hawk look awesome. We will see, maybe ill get a cheaper one until I can invest in a MCV!

On there site now, cheers for the recommendation. They have MCV mods :yahoo: I may just have to spend that little more, once ive had my vamo for a bit and decide to move onto building. The panzer and black hawk look awesome. We will see, maybe ill get a cheaper one until I can invest in a MCV!

Not gonna lie... I just got an mcv biomech and even with the standard copper pins it hits harder than anything I've ever tried...

Not gonna lie... I just got an mcv biomech and even with the standard copper pins it hits harder than anything I've ever tried...

Maybe ill save my money and wait and get a MCV panzer then . . . ? Ill just have to wait to do builds and stick to a tank on a v5! Well I could start getting parts ready for builds, RDA, wire and wicks etc!

Maybe ill save my money and wait and get a MCV panzer then . . . ? Ill just have to wait to do builds and stick to a tank on a v5! Well I could start getting parts ready for builds, RDA, wire and wicks etc!

Tbh if you want hard hitting get the copper nemesis "clone" or the clone v1 from stealth vape, seeing as atmomixani didn't make a copper nemesis it's not technically a clone but if you want something that doesn't have their logo's on the clone v1 is a copper nemesis that's been modified by stealth vape, cheapest hard hitter on the market imo

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom