What's new

Battery for my Mod Build

Fucking hell.. listen. Modern phones. Use lipo. Simple as that. So, they are as safe, as they're made of the same thing. Simple.

No they are not. You are hanging off your bro's nuts so hard its painful to watch .

No they are not. You are hanging off your bro's nuts so hard its painful to watch .

... hanging off my bros nuts?
Riiight...
So...
LG also made a big deal out of the battery in this thing, which is a 3,000mAh Li-Po (Lithium Polymer) battery. It's shaped in such a way that it takes up as much space as it can in the phone.
From, LG G2 | TechRadar

The HTC One M8 features a 2,600 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery
From,http://m.ibtimes.com/htc-one-m8-vs-...gships-improve-fans-favorite-features-1565338

I'll admit, I was wrong about the s5. The lipo was rumoured, even if it did go boom under heavy impact.., unlike the battery in the one m8, which Fuck me, was a lipo.

So,.please, explain how I am hanging off my bros nuts?

Horses for courses. :) That battery university link has some good info on it IMO

Nothing wrong with Nirvana, just not my first choice in banging tunes (am I showing my age ;)).

Battery University has some excellent info. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants actual facts.

But now I shall have a little vape on my innocuous looking potential bomb.

20140417_204535_zps3defbc69.jpg

Nothing wrong with Nirvana, just not my first choice in banging tunes (am I showing my age ;)).

Battery University has some excellent info. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants actual facts.

Why can't you be selling these?!?!?!?!?!
Hmph.
I'm going to carry on looking up phone detonation procedu. ... I mean... kittens.

... hanging off my bros nuts?
Riiight...
So...
LG also made a big deal out of the battery in this thing, which is a 3,000mAh Li-Po (Lithium Polymer) battery. It's shaped in such a way that it takes up as much space as it can in the phone.
From, LG G2 | TechRadar

The HTC One M8 features a 2,600 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery
From,http://m.ibtimes.com/htc-one-m8-vs-...gships-improve-fans-favorite-features-1565338

I'll admit, I was wrong about the s5. The lipo was rumoured, even if it did go boom under heavy impact.., unlike the battery in the one m8, which Fuck me, was a lipo.

So,.please, explain how I am hanging off my bros nuts?

Hhahahaha you are funny. All of a sudden you put your bro's man pants on and become all cocky.

Thats a beautiful explosive device (actress-bishop-etc)

Hhahahaha you are funny. All of a sudden you put your bro's man pants on and become all cocky.

Dude, I'm just proving that you're wrong. You're the one being cocky. And failing. Miserably.
Go have a wank and come back when you've chilled a bit yeah? No need to throw around insults, doobeedoowatsit and I are trying to inform people, you're just quoting random Crap you find online whilst searching for lipo dangers. Search nicad dangers, and lithium ion dangers, and even 240v to 12v step down transformer dangers. The internet is awash with Crap. Don't believe everything you read on it. If I did, I'd believe that God is actually a.flying meatball.

Hmmmm he has a few "brothers" on hear but its not them you have to worry about , its the sisters lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom