What's new

BB Panels V1.0

Anyway, I'm pretty much ready to start producing, need to know what people want, bare or customised, blank or with cutouts.

I can personalise each one to order but obviously it will cost more than standard, let me know your thoughts so I can estimate prices.

Colours available at the moment:
Blue
White
Red
Black
Silver
Orange

I am testing out painted versions but they take me a lot longer, took me 2 hours to sand 1 panel, looking at ways to speed this up but any fast machine type sanding isn't viable as it melts the plastic or warps it.
If you are looking for a quality finish that lasts you will need to be using 2k material for painting, (same stuff that is used on cars) anything out of a rattle can just won’t be durable, easy to polish and hold its gloss for very long...
You can machine sand plastic but at slow speeds, does require abit of skill not to melt and ruin the panel but it’s possible, air tools are much better than electric tools for this...

I quite like the idea of interlinked 'B's or This style of writing Billet Box shown in pic below

15773093036_3dcc528b7a_b.jpg

These look really nice [emoji108][emoji106]
Put my name down for a black customised one to start with please @Vapaneezer Scrooge
EDIT: plus a black and a white condensation plug if possible

Last edited:
These look really nice [emoji108][emoji106]
Put my name down for a black customised one to start with please @Vapaneezer Scrooge
EDIT: plus a black and a white condensation plug if possible
Message me what want in the design and I will see what I can do, I will send you a proof prior to making it.

Working on a slimmer design (flatter) which still has strength but custom panels look better.

Back
Top Bottom