What's new

BB SXK RBAS

Mitz

Administrator
Staff member
Last week I sold my Billet Box. I sold it with all the extras as a single package. The buyer only wanted the BB and 2 of the rbas but as I didn't want to split it up they purchased the lot. That buyer, who is a long time member here, is not a UK resident. We agreed that he would purchase everything but I would only send him the specific items that he wanted, which I have now done. The items he didn't want I would keep back and list on here on his behalf. If they sell I would post them out to the buyer and send him the money that is left via PP minus postage and PP fees. This seemed the better option compared to me sending them to him abroad only for him to then list them himself and then have to send them back to the UK at considerable cost.

So, on behalf of Mr. @mav2000 I have for sale an SXK Insider RBA, an SXK Exocet RBA and an SXK Vapeshell RBA. Also included is a Kangertech RBA. The 3 SXK rbas are all brand new. I'm not sure exactly what they originally cost because I bought them all together with the BB as a package but when I bought them the original sales listing had them listed as being $40 from FT or £60 from ProVapes. I have been asked to list them here for £30 including shipping. They will be sent via RM 1st class and payment is via PP.

IMAG0023.jpg

Still £25. Only after the Exocet and shell
Yes mate. £25 shipped. I'm selling them on behalf of another ape who lives abroad. He wants to shift them all together to reduce postage fees.

Back
Top Bottom