What's new

BD1's Guide to mixing

Makes sense.... I have the 3 you have in your recipe above to get. I'll add some DDL (for obvious reasons) and a few fruits to mix with the cream etc, should get some decent flavours on the go. Cheers mate!

BD1
Thanks this post has helped me out in where to buy stuff from especially the glass beaker. I was on the look out for a site like that for test tubes so I'll a look see if they sell them. I have everything I need but I wanted them to mix small samples, I think it would be easy to shake all the ingredients up an a test tube with a bung on top.

@BD1
Thanks this post has helped me out in where to buy stuff from especially the glass beaker. I was on the look out for a site like that for test tubes so I'll a look see if they sell them. I have everything I need but I wanted them to mix small samples, I think it would be easy to shake all the ingredients up an a test tube with a bung on top.
Easy enough to shake them up in a bottle, they're always slightly oversized, so if you've got your measurements right there'll always be an air gap at the top. 5ml bottles would be perfect for mixing up small samples.

Easy enough to shake them up in a bottle, they're always slightly oversized, so if you've got your measurements right there'll always be an air gap at the top. 5ml bottles would be perfect for mixing up small samples.

Thanks I'll do that I do have one question you may be able to answer. If I mix say vanilla custard using 1 drop of sweetener then leave to steep for a week when I come to vaping it if I think it need another drop would I add it to that one and steep again or make another mix with 2 drops
Thanks [emoji106]

Thanks I'll do that I do have one question you may be able to answer. If I mix say vanilla custard using 1 drop of sweetener then leave to steep for a week when I come to vaping it if I think it need another drop would I add it to that one and steep again or make another mix with 2 drops
Thanks [emoji106]

There's no reason you can't add it to your existing mix if you're using Sucralose, Ethyl Maltol might be a different kettle of fish though. It's always worth a try if it saves you from mixing up 2 different samples :)

Well if you like desert types then Capella Vanilla Custard is a pretty good staple, can be used as a base for mixes and tastes pretty good on it's own.

Cream is another staple, can be mixed with a lot of fruits (strawberries and cream, bananas and cream, peaches and cream etc)

Menthol is a handy thing to have if you like vaping it, if you mix something that tastes pretty rank, you can normally pulverize it out of existence with some menthol, save you chucking it down the sink.

So the capella cream is good?

I found sweet cream here...
Capella Flavour Drops UK

Thanks, it'll be a while before I get into chefery (made up word of the day!) but I'll give you a shout when I do! :)

Delivery today, 5 litres of base nic, 72mg/ml :drool:

IMG_20141020_181622[1].jpg

Split into 250ml bottles

IMG_20141020_184419[1].jpg

I think it's going to take a lot of mixing to get through that lot :umm:

BD1
I was just going to ask if there's a site that sell all different brands of flavour and you've linked it so cheers for that coz I do have some. different capella flavours in from alchemist cupboards which is where a got my starter kit from and I ordered a samples pack from. UKflavours that was £3.96 for 4x5mls and free postage. but it will be a lot easier and cheaper from one site.
Id like to thank you for your other posts that has help me coz since they did an update the thank you and like button has gone.
So cheers :beer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom