What's new

Best flavours and brands

Cheers all, really handy info , much appreciated

I see you like sweet juices. It could be worth you buying a 10ml bottle of 'super sweet' or similar, and adding that to juices you don't find sweet enough? It can make all the difference between an average juice and a great juice for a sweet tooth. I'd start by adding one drop per 10ml.

I see you like sweet juices. It could be worth you buying a 10ml bottle of 'super sweet' or similar, and adding that to juices you don't find sweet enough? It can make all the difference between an average juice and a great juice for a sweet tooth. I'd start by adding one drop per 10ml.
Everyday a school day!

Now i know i can i will look at this option

One thing i am curious about-

What is the burn sensation i am getting from some juices- the emporer brand juices seem to have a lot of it (and i really struggle with it (even though i actually like the flavours till this hits me) and the prime vapes have none. Its not nicotine i am certain, as i get none at 0, 2 or 3 mg with the prime vapes ( i added the nic shot bit by bit)

Everyday a school day!

Now i know i can i will look at this option

One thing i am curious about-

What is the burn sensation i am getting from some juices- the emporer brand juices seem to have a lot of it (and i really struggle with it (even though i actually like the flavours till this hits me) and the prime vapes have none. Its not nicotine i am certain, as i get none at 0, 2 or 3 mg with the prime vapes ( i added the nic shot bit by bit)

Could be the PG ratio, as that provides a throat hit as well as carrying the flavour. It can be particularly noticable in 50/50 mixes.

Knew you'd like them very nice aren't they, I've tried the lemon and lime and it's very nice but I prefer the limesicle over it, depends if you like a bit of ice cooling effect/kind of menthol but not too much, I ordered 4 limesicle last time that's how much I like it I would highly recommend trying at least 1 bottle of it. 2 scoop is very nice if you like bananas and toffee, I reckon you would also enjoy limonada that's pretty sweet, I've not tried the electric lemonade yet but have one here just not got to it yet View attachment 185712

I tried a limeside when i got a second order, you weren't wrong! Tbf i am bot a menthol/ ice person, but i thought what thd hell! Strange i dont do a refill anywhere near as fast as the prime fruits, but i love it. Will end up with another next time along with some other suggestions cheers

Could be the PG ratio, as that provides a throat hit as well as carrying the flavour. It can be particularly noticable in 50/50 mixes.

Iirc (and i dont have to) i think it was 70/30

I think all of the dozen or so bottles i have had since restarting have been (its kinda something i subconsciously would notice if it was differant to the norm (or i think i would)

Back
Top Bottom