What's new

Best mod for a friend with MS?

strick

Initiate
Good afternoon people,

A friend of mine with MS would like advice on a suitable mod for him, he's currently using a Wimtec (spelling) presa 40w mod, which is on its way out.

Can anyone recommend a mod with a big button to press like the presa 40w? His condition means he has numbness in his hands and struggles with most buttons, including mine (cool fire 4)

Thanks in advance!

RX75's have a full length fire button. I've had mine for a while now and it seems pretty well made. Absolutely no scuffs or scratches to the paintwork or anything so should hold up if it was accidentally dropped or anything.

RX75's have a full length fire button. I've had mine for a while now and it seems pretty well made. Absolutely no scuffs or scratches to the paintwork or anything so should hold up if it was accidentally dropped or anything.
+1 for the RX75 got one from the classies and I love it, doesn't need much presure to fire it either.

If he liked the presa 40 I can highly recommend the wismec presa tc75, same full length fire button. And for similar reason, the istick tc100 for dual batteries, although the wismec presa is easier to fire, more clicky out of the two.

Mmmm, it's an awkward one. Out of all the mods I've owned/used, the only button I can use with just 1 finger when my hands go on strike for the day has been the VTbox200. The trade off is the weight, at times it can take 2 hand to lift.
The presa 75 would sound like the job with the fire bar, and at a guess on images, not too heavy. :)

If he liked the presa 40 I can highly recommend the wismec presa tc75, same full length fire button. And for similar reason, the istick tc100 for dual batteries, although the wismec presa is easier to fire, more clicky out of the two.

yup, presa 75 .... it's light and compact too.

Thanks for the swift replies, love this forum.

Unfortunately he has had and just sold an rx75, he said something about it kept locking when he was using it and hasn't the dexterity to unlock it.

I'm assuming the presa 40w isn't being made now?

Thanks for the swift replies, love this forum.

Unfortunately he has had and just sold an rx75, he said something about it kept locking when he was using it and hasn't the dexterity to unlock it.

I'm assuming the presa 40w isn't being made now?

don't think so mate, just the 75 and the 100

Back
Top Bottom