What's new

Best MTL for the £££ coil/pod system ?

Pips Man

Postman
I have rebuildable sub tanks at home but I’d rather have a setup that I can just abuse and throw around at work.

Currently I don’t know what I want. Looking at a work setup that is stealthy, low maintenance, built in battery and a set and forget setup. This is why I’m leaning towards a coil setup.

Can you guys kindly recommend a mtl coil system that is tried, tested and didn’t break the bank.

Last edited:
I would always recommend either the XROS 3 Mini or the XROS 3. For me I love the mini as it has perfect airflow for my preference.

The best flavour I’ve got from an MTL pod and I’ve tried a fair few. 1000mah battery is plenty and in my experience the pods last 2+ weeks, even with very sweet nic salts that I use.

My beater pod is the innokin sceptre 2. It's about 20 notes, has a 1500mah battery, adjustable airflow, and the coils last forever. Flavour is very decent too, better than a lot of RTAs.

You really have a plethora of options, there are several pod kits that will fulfill your requirements, and they are all tried and tested.

At the moment, I would say you can choose from the Vaporesso Xross 3, the new Voopoo Argus series (you can learn more in the potv reviews), and the Xlim series from Oxva. You can’t go wrong since all of them have good flavor, long lasting pods, no leaks, and several different sizes and shapes. One advantage with the Argus kit is you can get a hold of both closed pods and pods where you can change coils.

I carry around a Xlim V2, a Xlim se, and a Caliburn A2, just in case something goes wrong with my boro :18:

Got an xros mini, it's bollox for proper mtl.

Got an xros mini, it's bollox for proper mtl.

Hasn’t the mini got airflow control John, I’ve got the Xros 2 with the 1.0 mesh it goes tighter than I like fully closed, no complaints at all about it.

The Voopoo Argus pod series is a good choice for MTL several different kits all use the same pods.

Hasn’t the mini got airflow control John, I’ve got the Xros 2 with the 1.0 mesh it goes tighter than I like fully closed, no complaints at all about it.

Nope, just wee pinhole either side.

Nope, just wee pinhole either side.

You should have got the 2 mate it’s decent, I had the original Xros and it was rubbish, juice in my mouth every other puff but this one is a decent little thing, I’ve had the same pod in probably 3 weeks I don’t use it all the time but it must have had 20ml of Cotswold Strawberry Delight through it and the flavour is still better than I can get it in my RTA’s, it’s not as satisfying a vape though I don’t know why.
Try a bit is sellotape over one of the holes.

Back
Top Bottom