What's new

Best place to buy Vamo

mrawson29

Postman
Hey guys, really looking at purchasing a Vamo possibly v2. Can anyone recommend where would be best to purchase for UK and let me know anything I need to know as will be my first Mechanical after starting out within a fairly cheap I taste v3. Cheers :-)

My twopence worth. Only buy the body. I bought a kit and it came with 2 dodgy clearos, a dodgy euro charger that blew up and 2 average batteries. Ended up spending another £30 on charger and batteries.

Hey guys, really looking at purchasing a Vamo possibly v2. Can anyone recommend where would be best to purchase for UK and let me know anything I need to know as will be my first Mechanical after starting out within a fairly cheap I taste v3. Cheers :-)

The Vamo is not a mechanical mod, it uses a PCB to control VV and VW

The best option IMO is the V4 which is the V2 SS body with the newer PCB, not sure who has any stock as most are now selling the V5 :)

Okay.. What would you say are the main differences between an ego style and a vamo. Apart from the shinyness lol. What would you recommend as a step up from a ego type style and any suppliers you would recommend?

Jump straight into getting a mech mod. Its inevitable that you'll want one very soon.

Okay.. What would you say are the main differences between an ego style and a vamo. Apart from the shinyness lol. What would you recommend as a step up from a ego type style and any suppliers you would recommend?

Ego style - mini-pcb gives a constant output of 3.7v approx, no matter what charge is in the battery

Vamo or any Variable Voltage / Variable Wattage device - the user decides on the output, normally consistent with the ohm coil being used, although the e-liquid can be better/worse depending on settings used

You do get an in-between such as the Spinner or Twist which are ego style but offer VV too :)

As for recommendations, nt been browsing this week :D so not sure of any current offers but checkout the Marketplace and the list of vendors in the Discount section :)

Need advice. My Vamo managed to get kicked whilst resting peacefully on the floor and now gives considerably less power than my other one. All seems fine, all switches work, turns on and off fine, I've even had it to bits and all internal connections fine and I've checked the spring. Just doesn't perform even at 12/14 watts.
Is it goosed?

Some good advice by GilliandreaYou may well want to have a look through the three pages of mod choice options on MyEpacks site. Where you buy from in the end is entirely up to you but it gives you one more option. I had no problems with the charger and two 18350 batteries that came with it but must admit I upgraded to an i4charger and some batteries from torchy boy.

Last edited:
Jump straight into getting a mech mod. Its inevitable that you'll want one very soon.

Really?

I've been vaping a while now and have an array of mods I can use some mech, some regulated and 9 times out of 10 I reach for the ZMax I have.

Mechs are great devices and a lot of people prefer them, but they aren't a one size fits all. I have 20 or so local regular customers who have tried a few of the things I have here and still prefer their eGos.

There isn't a lot of difference between a vamo and an iTaste V3 vape wise. The vamo is bigger and takes bigger batteries and a ProTank sized atomiser will look better on top of it.

If you are going for a Vamo get a v5 and not a v2. You have a choice of a Vamo a ZMax a SID an SVD or an MVP for a regulated mod - they are all roughly the same price and they all do more or less the same thing. Which one is best for you comes down to looks and your exact budget.

Really?

I've been vaping a while now and have an array of mods I can use some mech, some regulated and 9 times out of 10 I reach for the ZMax I have.

Mechs are great devices and a lot of people prefer them, but they aren't a one size fits all. I have 20 or so local regular customers who have tried a few of the things I have here and still prefer their eGos.

There isn't a lot of difference between a vamo and an iTaste V3 vape wise. The vamo is bigger and takes bigger batteries and a ProTank sized atomiser will look better on top of it.

If you are going for a Vamo get a v5 and not a v2. You have a choice of a Vamo a ZMax a SID an SVD or an MVP for a regulated mod - they are all roughly the same price and they all do more or less the same thing. Which one is best for you comes down to looks and your exact budget.

Thanks for the great advice. The original reason was for it to look nicer and because tanks on top of the itaste look kind of strange.

I'll have a look at your suggestions and vendors who sell them. I do quite like the Zmax.. It looks really good.

Would you say it's worth the switch just for appearance? I'm looking at getting a protank but I know it'll probably look strange on my itaste.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom