What's new

Best place to buy Vamo

My two pence worth,
I have the vamo v5 (in black chrome) and an itaste svd. I find that both give the same vape (more or less),
For me the vamo looks better with the big tanks, but I like the layout of the svd better if i'm constantly changing setups.
Both where bought as kits, but I also invested in an intellicharger i4.

Ps. got my vamo v5 from myepack.

My two pence worth,
I have the vamo v5 (in black chrome) and an itaste svd. I find that both give the same vape (more or less),
For me the vamo looks better with the big tanks, but I like the layout of the svd better if i'm constantly changing setups.
Both where bought as kits, but I also invested in an intellicharger i4.

Ps. got my vamo v5 from myepack.

It's an iTaste v3 designed by aqwa. It's really slim so tanks look stupid with it. I like the look of both... Now I have a decision to make. Which is bigger/wider?

It's an iTaste v3 designed by aqwa. It's really slim so tanks look stupid with it. I like the look of both... Now I have a decision to make. Which is bigger/wider?

They are both 22mm in diameter (by my ruler), The bottom section of the svd is about 24mm cos it's a telescopic.
The svd is taller than the vamo v5 by about 8mm.
The other thing you have to consider. If you go for a vamo, it comes in chrome, black chrome and stainless steel.

They are both 22mm in diameter (by my ruler), The bottom section of the svd is about 24mm cos it's a telescopic.
The svd is taller than the vamo v5 by about 8mm.
The other thing you have to consider. If you go for a vamo, it comes in chrome, black chrome and stainless steel.

Iv been told to go for stainless steel as it is more durable and the threads are better. Don't know if that's a personal thing or not.

Iv been told to go for stainless steel as it is more durable and the threads are better. Don't know if that's a personal thing or not.

I can't comment on the stainless steel version of the vamo, because I have not got one.
I opted for the black chrome vamo, simply because I liked the look of it. And I already had a chrome vmax and an svd.
On the durability and threading of any of them, only time will tell. I use ego's and evods during the day, for out and about. And the mods in the evenings when home. So they aren't getting hammered by constant use.
Personally, between the black chrome vamo and svd it's more the looks than the build quality, in my eye's both are well made, but it's going to depend on how much use, and how you look after it. That's going to determine how long it will last.

i would get the itaste svd over the vamo its a much better quailty unit & is only made & supplied by one company where the vamo seems like anyone can make it & call it a vamo.
again buy the basics only as you will end up buying better battery's & charger on top of what you get with a full kit

i would get the itaste svd over the vamo its a much better quailty unit & is only made & supplied by one company where the vamo seems like anyone can make it & call it a vamo.
again buy the basics only as you will end up buying better battery's & charger on top of what you get with a full kit

Yeah I got the Svd today and loving it. Just trying to get used to the settings with the protank 3 on it.

Back
Top Bottom