What's new

Best Products in 2017 Part(II)

Ave40

Postman
%E6%9C%AA%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98-1-12.jpg

VOOPOO TOO 180W Box Mod

Bright Spot: Soft Mode and Beautiful Cover

VOOPOO TOO 180W Box Mod stands out among e-cigs as it has a soft mode and beautiful panels. As for its soft mode, many mods in the vaping market have no soft mode, indicating that it will damage your coils and throat if you can not use it appropriately. While soft mode installed in this device will make you have a high-temp warmth and flavorful taste. That is the merits of soft mode. When it comes to its alluring panels, panels have eye-catching and fascinating patterns and multiple colors, which often adds some vitality to the whole device and garners many people’s attention. It comes in dazzle, ditch dark, raisin and turquoise, and these colors glitter in the sun. All in all, it looks so cool and compelling.

Iphenix Mango V2 25W Kit

Iphenix-Mango-V2-25W-Kit-800-mAh-Preview.jpg

Bright Spot: Mango-shaped look

This device is so special and unique design I have never seen, which shocks me very much. Generally, most of the e-cigs are the square-like or ellipse-like devices. But this one is designed to resemble a fruit-Mango. I want to eat it when holding it in my hands. In terms of size, It also fits into my pockets and hands, making me carry it around. It pleases me very much. In reality, this product I think is an artwork which can be placed in my house for appreciation. It is gorgeous in its design.

Want to see more details of 2017 best items gather. Welcome to check on ave40 blog>>

feedback or inquiry appreciate to contact [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom