What's new

Review Big Zero Cookie Dough Ice Cream

MrTeaTime

Legend
BIg Zero is from the ever growing shortfill range from @PlumeBlu who is also famous for bringing you the Fallstreak range and Col Boom line of juices....to say that Leigh knows a thing or two about how to mix a good juice is a little bit of an understatement....

Mixed in a top secret location, In an old secret disused nuclear bunker, just off of the A6109, in Leigh Street in Sheffield....Leigh plys his trade wearing nowt but a leather apron and sequinned thong.....and a weird grin on his face.....

Those of you who have read my previous review of Big Zero “ambrosia” will know that I’m a bit of a fan of this line, alongside “Dark Cherry Vanilla Coke” (which I’ll review later this week) the line also includes 13 other flavours for you to try...

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/big-zero

Primarily I use a fairly low(ish) build to vape, if it’s not in a dripper items to coil slightly higher at around 0.18ohms. I have vaped this mostly on the @Vaptio TurboXL RTDA as it’s an awesome flavour RTDA that can chuck some pretty decent clouds as well as give a true reflection of the flavour, and a steady 84 watts....

A bit of a signature of @PlumeBlu is this wonderful biscuity base that he produces, it’s really rich and is lovely and buttery (place buttery biscuit base video here :D ) This gives the actual cookie dough (which is an uncooked cookie) real depth of flavour. The ice cream in this isn’t a cold ice cream either...I didn’t get any cooling effect from this at all, it’s just a pretty epic ice cream flavour....any cooling to this would have ruined it for me, so I for one am glad of that.

The combination of all this, and the very (very) subtle inclusion of the chocolate chip, really does bring this quite spectacular juice all together for me.....this is a smoooooooth juice, that has a capital “S” and I quite happily vaped this all day in the TurboXL with absolutely no loss of flavour.

Like all of the Big Zero range, this is available as a Zero Nic “shortfill” only, you will need to add your own 18mg 10ml bottle of nic shot...but if you already have your own 72mg nic base, around 2.1ml will give you around 3mg nic, which is my preferred nic strength

Attachments

• 748E6E26-08BA-4F71-A1F8-C5C81BB75092.jpeg
    748E6E26-08BA-4F71-A1F8-C5C81BB75092.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 45
Awesome, thanks for the review.

There is actually the tiniest hint of cooling in it but it's there to take the warm edge off rather than add any coldness, at higher wattage I would guess that it's being overpowered for you which is great as sometimes cooling gets a bit overpowering when you crank up the power.

Also, I asked you to keep the leather apron and sequinned thong strictly between us :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom