What's new

Billetbox/vapesnail

I'm not on Facebook @JohnNada, but I think that might be the FB group there's been some warnings about. I know there's one people are being advised to steer clear of.

Be careful if you're using FB, I imagine it's like the wild-west out there.

The dodgy one is called High End Billet Box - Boro Mod B.S.T.

The one I referenced has 1.3K members and is well regarded, weeding out scammers quickly.

You're right to be cautious when buying and selling on any platform though, especially FB ;)

The dodgy one is called High End Billet Box - Boro Mod B.S.T.

The one I referenced has 1.3K members and is well regarded, weeding out scammers quickly.

You're right to be cautious when buying and selling on any platform though, especially FB ;)

I knew there was one to be wary of but as I'm not on there I'm just not sure which, so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Facebook just isn't for me. I love my anonymity and hate to be conspicuous. I just can't cope with it.

So as not to hijack this thread too much, I should probably try and off-load some odds and sods and buy this myself. It seems like a cracking deal?

I knew there was one to be wary of but as I'm not on there I'm just not sure which, so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Facebook just isn't for me. I love my anonymity and hate to be conspicuous. I just can't cope with it.

So as not to hijack this thread too much, I should probably try and off-load some odds and sods and buy this myself. It seems like a cracking deal?

It is a fantastic deal. The authentic billet itself is worth about 250 - correct me if I'm wrong. I'd buy it myself if I had a bit more cash.

Personally I don't think you were being a naysayer, just urging bit of caution, which is very sensible. :thumbup:

Fantastic deal.... someone please buy this before I do. I already have two in black she would castrate me if I get this too

When I said naysayer I wasn't referring to @Astral, there are so many who just have to have their say about facebook groups :) Usually because (a) they aren't on there anyway, or (b) They are and did something daft and are smarting.

Back
Top Bottom