What's new

Booooo jie

Yup @Simon G , Sam @Digbys spoils me rotten. :D

IMG_3812.jpeg

Funnily enough I'm vaping on another of his bangers right now, Inca Gold Reserve in the Silo DotRBA, stunning tank too, flavour is a delight and it holds 4.4ml of liquid in it too.

Funnily enough I'm vaping on another of his bangers right now, Inca Gold Reserve in the Silo DotRBA, stunning tank too, flavour is a delight and it holds 4.4ml of liquid in it too.

I have a bottle of that too, I'll probably get around to that later in the year. :D

Yeah, it defo benefits from a steep till it turns deep golden, an all dayer for me.

I'm been vaping my Oriental Plunder for a few days now too, not sure why but when I got it back in october I thought I didn't like it any more, but tried it again just after Christmas and I'm enjoying it again now. It's either 'steeping' magic, or a taste buds thing.

Or maybe it's because I mixed it at 12mg instead of the classic 11mg. ;)

I was just niccing up another three 100ml bottles of it to leave in the drawer for a couple of months.

I tried the Plunder one but it just wasn't a good'un for me.

I mixed up some Mums Custard with Inca a while ago, and it very nice. I'm guessing it might be like Inca Gold Reserve.
I would like to try the new Gingerbread Custard but it's only 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom