What's new

Booooo jie

befcc6bfbbb84d865fff8a1e668c5b23.jpeg

Mate, you can awww shucks all you like, but the fact is you are one of the good guys and always have been, you earned my respect back in 2016 when I first started vaping and you've done nothing to diminish that respect over the last 8 years. If it wasn't for you and Martyn Manabush I would probably be dead. Shit like that stays with you, so you're a fucking legend.

Mate, you can awww shucks all you like, but the fact is you are one of the good guys and always have been, you earned my respect back in 2016 when I first started vaping and you've done nothing to diminish that respect over the last 8 years. If it wasn't for you and Martyn Manabush I would probably be dead. Shit like that stays with you, so you're a fucking legend.

Thats such a kind load of words, thank you. You sorted out your smoking mate, no one else. Just so happens us lucky juice makers got to make the stuff you like

Thats such a kind load of words, thank you. You sorted out your smoking mate, no one else. Just so happens us lucky juice makers got to make the stuff you like

I did like it indeed... but I only found it in the first place because pre-tpd (which it was .. just) it was the wild west and me and my mate had no idea which liquid companies were good and could trust. You guys both had videos on YT of your facilities/mixing 'labs' and you also had lab test reports of the liquids on your websites. You were also people who genuinely had stopped smoking with vaping and wanted to help others stop too. The same cannot be said for every UK company, you know this... It's obvious to me that you both had and still have principles and integrity, or you would have jumped on every vaping bandwagon that came along, like some others did.

It does make me kind of sad that you haven't been rewarded financially in the way a company like Dinner Lady or Vampire Vape have been... but fuck those guys. I wouldn't buy their products if that's all there was, I'd rather quit vaping.

... haha, sorry I'm just ranting now... but yeah, I just want to say thanks for (in my opinion) being on the right side of the industry and doing the right thing... even when it's not always in your best interests probably.

Wow Simon im sure i speak for Sam as well in saying a huge thankyou!

I did like it indeed... but I only found it in the first place because pre-tpd (which it was .. just) it was the wild west and me and my mate had no idea which liquid companies were good and could trust. You guys both had videos on YT of your facilities/mixing 'labs' and you also had lab test reports of the liquids on your websites. You were also people who genuinely had stopped smoking with vaping and wanted to help others stop too. The same cannot be said for every UK company, you know this... It's obvious to me that you both had and still have principles and integrity, or you would have jumped on every vaping bandwagon that came along, like some others did.

It does make me kind of sad that you haven't been rewarded financially in the way a company like Dinner Lady or Vampire Vape have been... but fuck those guys. I wouldn't buy their products if that's all there was, I'd rather quit vaping.

... haha, sorry I'm just ranting now... but yeah, I just want to say thanks for (in my opinion) being on the right side of the industry and doing the right thing... even when it's not always in your best interests probably.

Yep, sincere thank you. It means quite a lot when people say such stuff about what you do. I hope we can continue to give our awesome customer base the quality and service they deserve.

@Simon G It's not entirely surprising that you've hit on the two individuals I buy over 90% of my liquids from... but 100% correct as to why. Trust goes a long way when you've lived with them for years.

I mixed up some Mums Custard with Inca a while ago, and it very nice. I'm guessing it might be like Inca Gold Reserve.
I would like to try the new Gingerbread Custard but it's only 50/50.

i think i offered before the last time this was mentioned, if you want to give it a go pop an order in and chuck me the order number, ill make you a 60vg version :)

Wow Simon im sure i speak for Sam as well in saying a huge thankyou!

Mate, I wish I could afford to support you better by buying your liquids all the time, but speaking up doesn't cost me anything so no need to thank me. I ain't scared to say it like it is. People should think about where their pennies are going a little more I think.

At it's most simple..... both of you have always had tobacco flavours in the line up, you always had 60/40 50/50 liquids for MTL when most of the industry was hell bent on everything being 'max VG' ... you've always catered for people wanting higher nicotine strengths.

I can remember going into my local vape shop years back for some 'emergency' liquid and they had nothing in 50/50 and no tobacco flavours (or anything else I might have vaped .. nutty, whatever) because 'nobody bought that' and now I can't buy much suitable for MTL without it having salts in (eurgh)

Back
Top Bottom