What's new

Boris Johnson says a second wave has arived!

do you think care homes keep everybody locked in their rooms by themselves all the time?

putting this aside, are you and @StrawberryRipple saying that you think care homes weren’t aware they might be getting patient infected with covid, in march and april? i’ve lost the thread here.

I think care homes didn't know who was infected or not, because they were papped out untested to free up beds.

do you think care homes keep everybody locked in their rooms by themselves all the time?

putting this aside, are you and @StrawberryRipple saying that you think care homes weren’t aware they might be getting patient infected with covid, in march and april? i’ve lost the thread here.
.... then go back and read it again. :D

Its happening again. South Madrid is closing down tomorrow. All, shops and all the other non basic commerces. People cant leave home if they dont have a justified major reason.

Question of time... this is happening to the rest of the province. Economists are more pessimistic than ever. Absolute ruin.

Awesome! :2thumbsup:

ScreenHunter 453.png

All this bubble and shield is all very well, but for those who are older and aren't frail (not everyone is) don't necessarily want to be hidden away, in what is in effect a waiting room, either waiting to die, or waiting for covid to forever piss off. The care homes bit I understand, however people living independently, with, or even without family and friends for support have the right to say "No, I'm not fucking staying in 24/7, for months on end, I have a limited amount of years and time left, I want to live my life"

Hence, I hope the twattery don't announce sweeping rules and regulations merely based on someones age. I know an 84yo who has more go in her, both physically and mentally, than her neighbour who is over 30 years younger.

Back
Top Bottom