What's new

Boris Johnson says a second wave has arived!

Surely the government should of known to expect a second wave by the way they have handled this virus, they were warned yet still went ahead with removing the lockdown. To me it was obvious people would throw caution to the wind and try to make up for lost time which i think is what's happened.

I wasn't aware they did.
Where did you find that information from?

the government guidance on hospital discharged said that patients being discharged to care homes with symptoms should be isolated, and that care homes are equipped to deal with infection control. this was all over the news in late april or may.

How could they equip for it last time?

i don’t understand how they couldn’t?

Nicola Sturgeon had it covered :D

they did the same in scotland.

the government guidance on hospital discharged said that patients being discharged to care homes with symptoms should be isolated, and that care homes are equipped to deal with infection control. this was all over the news in late april or may.

Where from - nobody had any PPE?

Got a link to one of the news articles please?

But the staff do - or are the residents supposed to look after themselves! :D

do you think care homes keep everybody locked in their rooms by themselves all the time?

putting this aside, are you and @StrawberryRipple saying that you think care homes weren’t aware they might be getting patient infected with covid, in march and april? i’ve lost the thread here.

Back
Top Bottom