What's new

BP AMPBB thoughts?

A metal framed pulse would be great. I've said that from the off. But the cost would be significantly higher than it cost now.

Great form factor, and I like the design touches for a price point that's good. But I missed temp control and have been hooked on dicodes NiFE30, so I gave it to a friend.

I quite like the Lipo in my Hadron Pro, Lasts me a while as well. If your looking for a Substantial Heavy Mod then the Pro is definitely that. I can't get enough of it at the moment.

I quite like the Lipo in my Hadron Pro, Lasts me a while as well. If your looking for a Substantial Heavy Mod then the Pro is definitely that. I can't get enough of it at the moment.
I have the hadron pro too, I normally pair it with the aromamizer v2 with the 18ml bubble glass. It pairs quite well. But boy isn't it a cloudy day using that

@aerodan the pulse works fine in TC, you just gotta f*ck about in TCR mode, I managed to dial SS in at 1200, works so I never tried getting other materials to work.

@aerodan the pulse works fine in TC, you just gotta f*ck about in TCR mode, I managed to dial SS in at 1200, works so I never tried getting other materials to work.
Now I’m curious :hmm: How did you get up to 1200? That’s pretty far from the 0920 which is the typical tcr for ss316L, if I remember correctly… Do you use the same settings and adjust the tcr until you like the vape? Or do you set up different tcrs and change between them? What brand and gauge of wire are you using?

Must say, tcr is rather mysterious, even though I know what it is :18:

Not all algorithms are the same, sometimes you need to adjust to taste. I'd read somewhere about Vandyvapes being over-conservative.

Thanks @John R , 2018 was before I started vaping, and it never occurred to me that VV would complicate things that much, so I’ve never checked the tcr. But it does explain why my pulse mini is not in line with my dna60 mods temp-wise. I’m going to play with it when I get the chance! Cheers! :2thumbsup:

Just set it to 1200 and then adjust up/down to taste.

Back
Top Bottom