What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

Has anyone received one of the Reapers yet?, is the flavour really as good as is suggested?, does it dramatically exceed the flavour rendition given by other RTA's like the Heron etc.?
It would be nice to see an objective review, @evl
There has been some excellent reviews regarding the Reaper, and I have yet to hear of one serious negative, so much so, my names on the list.

I got hold of one in the first round. One word, stunning! Build quality is top notch, packaing is very cool. Flavour and vapour are outstanding, truly outstanding and up there or beyond
flavour beasts like the spheroid, MB GEM, Calix. Easy to build (so very easy), stuff a load of cotton in, the more the merrier, fill it up, set the AF and vape away. Lots more to come including a
drop kit soon I think and other stuff still under wraps. Run, dont walk, to the list and whack your name on it!

Nice one, I knew you had one Steve from the UKV thread, I think I missed out on the January list, so still waiting, good to hear how impressed you are. As much as I like Todd, I thought that his review on the Reaper was a little bit "flat" to be honest.

Nice one, I knew you had one Steve from the UKV thread, I think I missed out on the January list, so still waiting, good to hear how impressed you are. As much as I like Todd, I thought that his review on the Reaper was a little bit "flat" to be honest.
Hey Pete,

I think Todd basically thinks its overpriced to be honest. I like his reviews but they are almost never gushing endorsements and he sometimes flips out over stuff like his review of the dicodes which was almost
unhinged lol!

Cheers mate and HNY!

Hey Pete,

I think Todd basically thinks its overpriced to be honest. I like his reviews but they are almost never gushing endorsements and he sometimes flips out over stuff like his review of the dicodes which was almost
unhinged lol!

Cheers mate and HNY!

Might have to go and look up that review lol, HNY to you mate.

What do fellow Apes think of this atty?? I got my name on this, but wondered how people are getting on with it??

What do fellow Apes think of this atty?? I got my name on this, but wondered how people are getting on with it??

It's going well! When it's wicked well the flavour's fantastic and copes even with high VG's with no problem. The build quality is first class too. I was lucky enough to try a prototype one and the production model is on another level for machining quality and the amount of juice flow it creates.

Main problem I'm finding is my other tanks all seem a bit lacking in flavour now :D

If mouth to lung's your bag you'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom